Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I said don't make a new one crow!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

CHRIST

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Im out of absurdres sekibankis

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

The next one
Better have a godsamn poll

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

i like this, its clever

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Red Minjo posted:

The primary function of the epigyne is to receive and direct the palpal organ of the male during copulation. The various specific forms of epigynes are correlated, in each case, with corresponding specific differences in the palpus of the male. This specialization prevents individuals of different species from mating. The epigyne covers or accompanies the openings of the spermathecae, which are pouches for receiving and retaining sperm. Frequently, the openings of the spermathecae are on the outer face of the epigyne and can be easily seen.[1]
A secondary function of the epigyne is as an ovipositor.[1]
///
Pedipalps of spiders have the same segmentation as the legs, but the tarsus is undivided, and the pretarsus has no lateral claws. Pedipalps contain sensitive chemical detectors and function as taste and smell organs, supplementing those on the legs.[1] In sexually mature male spiders, the final segment of the pedipalp, the tarsus, develops a complicated structure (sometimes called the palpal bulb or palpal organ) that is used to transfer sperm to the female seminal receptacles during mating. The details of this structure vary considerably between different groups of spiders and are useful for identifying species.[2][3]

correct

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Push the nico bot to the ground imo

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I bet it's gonna use both. The eyes opening at the end are shaped like MaleMC's sharper eyes instead of FemC's rounder eyes, and Nasu's blog post about Fate/Extellas backstory included both. I doubt that Last Encore is going to be an adaptation of that blog post because that would be dumb, but it does mean the possibility of both existing at the same time is something Nasu thinks about, plus it means the opportunity for all three Extra servants to appear (EMIYA is FemC's servant in the blog post while Nero is MC's)

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

However, I would pay to see Nero kicking Tamamo off a bridge animated

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Archer has grey eyes

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Also FemC is freaking dying in that PV and I hope that's just bait

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Endorph posted:

aren't they like, dull brown

that's the color his f/go art has them as anyway

I dunno I was going of extra art

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Endorph posted:

do you not remember the intro of fate/extra...

Nope not really

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

This is very cute. Red pom pom girl looks super cool :3:

That's totoko you noob

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

what the hell just happened

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

WORK ON NEW YEARS EVE WOO

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

The Colonel posted:

this is the best post for that av

AH GOOD NOW I CAN CHANGE IT

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

work done

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

EST says goodbye twentyshitsteen

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

first touhou of the new year

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Uh, what

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

isnt two too much

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

it's like poetry, it rhyyyyyyyymes

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

This is a Biblical King

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Davincie posted:

fate grand order was too boring for me to finish

I agree, the only reason I was entertained was because Cu Caster owning everyone was very amusing to me. You finally did it, Cu.

(oh noooooo)

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

also: how lewd

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Well im glad theyre making ovas out of it because the last thing i wanna do is spend time playing a gachafail. this is basically just a level above just reading the story summaries and a few translations

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Davincie posted:

CATGIRLS THEN

CATGIRLS NOW

WHERE DID WE GO WRONG?

when did this

become hotter than this

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

GorfZaplen posted:

Ah 😃😎😁:-D:-(:'(:o:-\:-P:-\:-[

GorfZaplen posted:

Erm, I meant to say "Ah, the last good Mecha anime"

lmao

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

hello curator

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

truly carnival phantasm is the best fate anime yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Sekibanki fact: she lives in the human village, disguised as a human. thats probably easy to do considering she looks normal when her head is attached

• Locked thread