Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I only got to play a bit of Silent Hill 2 last night but the aesthetics seem strong.

Also I find something darkly amusing about the IMDb page for the game (Inaccurately from what I can find) saying it was released in America on 9/11/2001.

Raxivace fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Dec 31, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

When did thirsty become a euphemism? I seem to have totally missed when/how this happened.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

fuepi posted:

It comes from that guy who blew up his dick when he used an enema pump to shoot water up his urethra.
Well I'm sure science appreciates his sacrifice.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

2017 isn't going to come, we're stuck in a loop and will have to relive 2016 again and again forever.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Go Nagai is kind of a hosed up guy.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I've entered the 2017 zone.

I hope it doesn't suck.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Isn't Fire Emblem Gaiden the one that everyone hated? I'm a bit surprised to see it being remade.

The Colonel posted:

macross delta had a lovely back half but i had more fun watching the first half than i did with a lot of og macross and the lovely ending doesn't change how fun the more lighthearted stuff in the front of the show was

RME posted:

yeah i was let down overall by the second cour but the first cour really hit it for me and is a big reason i still like it a lot

I didn't hate the second half (Though even I thought the ending was a bit weaker than it should have been), but I still really enjoyed the show overall.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Cake Attack posted:

no one hates gaiden its just a janky af nes rpg. most people have never even played it
Ah okay, I gotcha.

homeless snail posted:

I just like when people talk about macross, instead of gundam. u can even talk about macross 2: lovers again, if you wanna, I know I do
I watched Macross 2 a few months ago. It was my least favorite Macross so far but I liked how it tried to be really different than the original Macross, particularly with that press angle. I just wish it was better at it.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Spiritus Nox posted:

...They have?
Certainly a lot of drama in QCS at least.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Where can I pick up Evil: The Movie?

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Alternatively,
Anime Chat Thread 19: We Are Unsexy Robots, Beep Boop
This checks out.

19 is indeed an unsexy robot.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Sakurazuka posted:

Gargantia was okay apart from the episode where he gets chased buy a bunch of comedy ugly trans people.
That was such an awful episode.

I don't think Gargantia would be great even without that episode, but it really tainted the rest of it anyways.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

StandardVC10 posted:

I made my mom some hot chocolate after she was out in the rain. She appreciated it. :unsmith:
That's a nice thing to do.

Let's all be nice to each other.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I was just about to make a post to ask how we think the Trump presidency will affect our animes from here on out, but I guess this answers that.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Tesseraction posted:

pls be nice to matoi
:yeah:

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

A game I preordered and was supposed to get on Tuesday is delayed by a few days now and I ain't even mad since I have two others coming in that same day.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I had a dream yesterday where Elmo and Big Bird from Sesame Street grew three times their regular size, went to an art museum, and proceeded to murder everyone until the ocean came out of nowhere and flooded the place.

I'm not sure what this means.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

chumbler posted:

On Valentine's day, those of you with significant others should be sure to protect their smiles.

For those of us fated to die alone, happy Tuesday.
I'm just gonna drink coffee, watch Yamato 2199, and think about how I'm going to outlive everyone I love.

Yamato is pretty good though so I think I come out ahead here.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I've been drinking "100% Colombian 100% Arabica" coffee lately and its good but confusing.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Say what you will about Robotech but "Change or Die" was a good tagline to that one PS2 game.

I should go back and play that again now that I've actually seen SDF Macross.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

What is the most British anime?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Endorph posted:

the high school of the dead guy died. age 52. heart condition. The writer, not the artist.

big rip. may he go somewhere with big titties.
That seems fairly young. RIP.

• Locked thread