Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
piracy ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Fangz posted:

Trigger is probably pissed off with Yuyucow because he called out their recent practice of re-using effect shots in the more recent episodes of LWA, which is a way to rip off freelancers.

he's just being goaded by some of the bottom-of-the-barrel idiots that go to trigger threads on /a/. asking why some of them hate sakugabooru is pointless because it's 4chan. it's anonymous so people will use that to try and make their ignorant opinions as loud as possible.

yuyucow brings up good points like how there's worth in looking at how this reflects on trigger when you look at other stuff like their female creators always being tied to the outsourced eps but i don't expect twenty-something otaku working at trigger to have nuanced opinions on social justice.

i think the guy knows he's immature and that's why he always asks the thread not to post stuff on twitter or start random poo poo because he wants to just chill and be a bit selfish by using his handle. he's the english PR guy and so if he says dumb poo poo and puts his name on it, it's gonna get called out, but its still kind of a shame.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
fwiw, maidragon is the most popular show on /a/ and flipflappers was last season's by a wide margin.

lwa comes close but by being a trigger show it invites a lot of casual posters who don't follow the rest of /a/ at all

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
Yama no susume season 2 also has a college girl with mountains Im encouraged to climb

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Spiritus Nox posted:

I don't really have any strong feelings about Nier's character designs tbh

Well, not any thirsty ones, anyway.

I

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
the student council witch who's super tsundere for yamada, is good

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Grouchio posted:

I'm sorry that I can't understand forum people's emotions. It stems from an overabundance of brain cell connections, not from an attempt for being a shallow gimmick like MIGF.

This is me but only in the part of the brain used for thirst

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

jesus

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
cookies actually can't remember anything he hasn't giffed

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

hentai too

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
well, corals, there actually is, let me help you

ADTRW › The Misc. Shoujo, Josei, & Romance Thread

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
squark is pretty gay yeah

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
doesnt seem like you could

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Spiritus Nox posted:

They're pushing this Kase-san thing really hard for a 5 minute music video...

lay it on me

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
but also, welcome to the industry that spends months hyping up new announcements whether they're for new anime, pachislot, or a random fan meet at a cafe

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Spiritus Nox posted:

Madoka Stream in an hour. Will definitely do 9 and 10, might just finish the show depending on how we're feeling after that.

I'm at work so post your brain asploding after you're done and then say that Homura is the best girl

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

DisDisDis posted:

'tis

the two penultimate eps really went above and beyond what I was expecting from the show and I hope we get a season 2

yeah it picks up when they start doing urara stuff instead of just reading about it in books

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

homeless snail posted:

as a fan of goo I'm glad I was serviced

oof

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mzzYmWbIek

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
https://twitter.com/Papapishu/status/846411676505268224

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
https://twitter.com/suckmytoast/status/847265709037989889

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
looks like a cute and vanilla romance manga my friend would you happen to be able to post the source for me here in the anime chat thread

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
my friend Sephiroth_IRA is so cool. reads manga raw b/c he's just that much of a fan of the medium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
the mangaka is Yahiro Pochi. i recognize the style from uhhhhhh, *checks baka updates* their work in the Kantai Collection Dengeki Comic Anthology

• Locked thread