Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I hope I don't sound like a complete retard when it comes to this stuff. But I've got a Kindle Paperwhite and I just realized that reading black and white manga looks really good on it. I'm currently reading One Punch Man at the suggestion of my friend.

I don't read many comics or manga at all but I am really into horror as a genre over all and would like to start reading more. I just hopped on the Uzumaki torrent but I'm looking for more recommendations of horror. The caveat I guess is that it has to be in black and white since it's a Paperwhite.

I would also love to check out good ole regular American comic stuff if there exists anything like what I'm looking for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Ah yes, I guess I didn't mention that I grabbed all of his collection that I could find. :)

Thanks my dudes!

• Locked thread