Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Holy poo poo, I just saw this one in the wild:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZABRrctkPcg

Almost couldn't believe it was real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

I am death. Caught some stomach bug from work and now I'm glued to the porcelain throne, pissing out of my rear end, and projectile vomiting all over the place with a splitting headache and feeling exhausted. Can't even drink water without having it come right back out. Slept maybe 2 hours last night. Of course I catch it right in time for the weekend...

And the smells, oh god the smells.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

What are we looking at here?

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Rhyno posted:

Yup. It's not even funny at this point.

Uh oh, what did the cheeto do now?

And as for my health, can finally keep down water so I think I'm past the worst of it and won't die of dehydration. Got a wicked fever so it's hopefully getting better soon.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Seminal Flu posted:

I can't find a lot of info about when to replace HID bulbs. I've got D1S bulbs on the Escalade and I'm sure the light output after 12 years is probably lacking... but am I right? How much do HID bulbs degrade in output over time? Also, any benefit to buying $60 Osram/Sylvania/Phillips bulbs over $15 generics?

I'm a huge fan of light so I've erred on the side of crazy in terms of lighting for my own cars. I'm personally a fan of the Osram Xenarc 66240 but they are drat pricey. In terms of quality, the cheap bulbs can have issues with alignment of the arc (will cause issues with the thrown pattern) and may have longevity issues. You can get lucky though, and well, for $15 it's not that big of a risk. The ballasts are the more important bit so an OEM balast with a cheap bulb is a better combo than a high quality bulb with a cheap ballast.

HID bulbs will drop to around 75% of their original output around 3,000 to 4,000 hour mark and by 20,000 hours should be around 50% of output if they've survived that long. As Geoj mentioned, there's a colour shift right before bulbs die so it's an easy indicator for requiring replacement.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Olympic Mathlete posted:

I ate an omelette bun for breakfast/lunch and now I'm farting the most rancid egg farts. Toot toot. Tofu does the same to me but worse so I don't eat that poo poo no mo'

I haven't been able to keep down much of anything solid for the past weekend and now my own brand smells like 2 part epoxy.

What the hell is happening in my bowels?

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

IOwnCalculus posted:

I still need to finish season 2, but my god that episode had me laughing my rear end off the whole time.

The whole season 3 release date thing is such a cock tease.

Common common common, I need my fix!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Uggs. Fe.

You want the swanky Manitoba Mukluks, I tell you hwat.

• Locked thread