Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
just booked tickets to japan, going to spend two weeks at ebisu shredding tires and body panels. anyone been before?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
ill eat as much as i can yes. tourist stuff will depend on how long the cars last at ebisu, 2 of our group have got cars already at ebisu, and im looking for a 3rd for myself. helps having a bunch of mechanics coming over so buying a $1k AUD r32 sounds like a real good idea atm.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

BigPaddy posted:

A $1k ASD R32 GTR would be a bad idea since most have been trashed to death. A R32 GTS on the other hand will probably be find but keep in mind it has a babby RB in it. Also hope you have fun.

r32 gtr wheels go for $1k here lol. rb20 gtst with one headlight, one tailight, and an expected lifespan of one week. trying not to go all in and buy a jzx drift taxi

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
would ai be interested in a dodgy aussie guide on going to drift heaven aka this place?

from the responses looks like plenty of people have been to japan but not ebisu

SquirrelGrip fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Jan 18, 2017

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

McTinkerson posted:

You bet your rear end I want to know more about Ebisu.

ok ill put something together, maybe include "how to buy a car sight unseen from a race track in another country"

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
so cars hey

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

meltie posted:

I like cars

my favourite car is the te27 corolla, yeah buddy

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Seat Safety Switch posted:

You have good taste but it's not as good as it could be. I'm thinking RA24 Celica.

you need to consider whats on the inside, rxx engines were not good. 2tg extremely good and cool

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
heres my old ke20 i stuffed a worked 2tg into because australia never got te27's

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
not volks looking at the picture, but it was 10 years ago so I could be wrong

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

slothrop posted:

I want a 1986 MR2 Supercharged.

yeah boooyyyy

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

heck yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
Japan hoon holiday update: I have secured an evo 8 as a hire car for the entire time I'm there

• Locked thread