Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Noooooice

I'm having an odd New Years Day - watching the local kids channel with a hyperactive 4 year old.

No need to pick on your brother like that.

Happy New Year to all AIers. gently caress I hope this year is better than 2016.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

I think a few of you know Kaptain Ballistik is my IRL brother. He just announced his engagement and I couldnt be more pleased. He found the female version of a Unicorn - she puts up with the motorsport AND went to the WRC with the team ... and enjoyed it!

:stare:

Does she by the way have a younger sister who would like to move to Melbourne?

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Just spent over $1000 on a full rubber kit for my old 1965 Falcon ute. Includes things like door rubbers, rubbers that go between the external door handles and the door skin, brake/clutch pedals, bailey channels, windscreen and rear window rubber, gaskets for the tail lights and rear rubber bumperettes that the utes had.

This year I will finally do some proper work on the old dear. Just replaced the windscreen wiper blades on it, the old rubber was almost like beef jerky

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Rhyno posted:

Hahaha! Turns out the kid who got shot PULLED A GUN AND AIMED IT AT THE OTHER CAR FIRST.

It was an airsoft pistol but it doesn't matter. The other diver was defending himself.

Holy poo poo, how did he think that was a good idea in a gun crazy place like America?

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Them shits are expensive! Impressive as gently caress though. I can buy a Lexus GS300 for like £800, drive it around for a while and then whip out the 2JZ so I can actually have a reliable i6 under the bonnet.

You know there are Australian Ford Fairlane hearses in the UK running the Falcon straight six. You can have a bit of Aussie under your bonnet. Just sayin'

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Goober Peas posted:

In other news, I was at discount tire today and an old man asked if they gave rim jobs.

:wtf:

Edit: he needs a rim job to correct his imbalance.

Edit edit: maybe he needs an alignment as well?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLpGYTcqHME

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

34C at 4:30am when I left the house this morning. After 44C daytime.

34 loving C?????? That's just hosed up. We're now at the point where Australians switch from snide "You think your lovely country is hot?" to "For fucks sake, this is ridiculous" 37C already and climbing too.

17 degrees down in the most liveable city in this racist shithole of a nation :smug:

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

You have a strange definition of "livable"

Sure more liveable than 40c

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Nah it's fukkin poo poo there mate, the people there are proper cunts.

Says the goon from Sydney

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

trust me, you don't want to be a mod

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

funny Star Wars parody posted:

not right now anyways

there is a lot of offsite drama going on

there was plenty of off site and IRC drama back when I was a mod

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Holy poo poo

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-20/car-hits-several-pedestrians-in-melbournes-cbd/8197876

loving moron driving around the CBD of Melbourne doing burn outs and doughies and then runs over a heap of pedestrians. 1 dead so far :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

You Am I posted:

Holy poo poo

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-20/car-hits-several-pedestrians-in-melbournes-cbd/8197876

loving moron driving around the CBD of Melbourne doing burn outs and doughies and then runs over a heap of pedestrians. 1 dead so far :(

Now it's three people who have been killed, including a child :(

https://twitter.com/MarkDiStef/status/822327922207768576

The arsehole driver was known by police for domestic violence and had been charged last weekend

• Locked thread