Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

IOC I'll miss you as mod. You were one of the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

NitroSpazzz posted:

As an aside from forums drama...

While delivering some furniture to a friend last weekend I noticed a nice S10 parked off to the side. The engine is toast (over heated) and she either wants to sell it or have someone fix it depending on the price. Any idea what this would be worth based on this description? No rust, southern truck, automatic.

Think she said if she sold it as is she wanted $1k and a new engine is available for $800 from advance auto

We bought a 98 s10 with blown engine for $1500 with 46k actual miles. I would say that sounds reasonable. Its been a good little truck once we got another engine in there. Look for engines on car-part.com or craigslist. We picked up an engine from a local guy for $450. Claimed to have only 70000 miles on the engine but no way to really know if it was true or not. We know the engine is running well and it was only $450.

There's some hard lines on the back driver side of the block, fuel line, etc. that get tight to the firewall. Bolt those up before you get the engine bolted to transmission.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

CommieGIR posted:

Then your Pizza Hut sucks. Mine does not :colbert:

Yours isn't in Buford is it?

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

KozmoNaut posted:

And people thought they wouldn't actually do it...

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/193/text

Jay-sus fookin kroist.

What's this do?

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Enourmo posted:

Anyone else randomly spend days pissed off about poo poo you thought was dead and buried? Or is that just me?

Are we dating?

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Enourmo posted:

I mean, i pretty much did; I hung out with him a couple times after to try and "patch things up", but I eventually wised up and I haven't seen his rear end since like 2011. That's what's driving me nuts, dude's completely out of my life but I'm still obsessing over this bullshit.

Obsessing over poo poo like that is very, VERY difficult for me as well. But we have to work on letting stuff in the past stay in the past if its loving up our today. I know that's so much easier said than done. But it takes work to let things go. So keep the good stuff, this motivated you to get in shape, and chuck the rest in the gently caress it bucket.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Adiabatic posted:

ahahaha the missus randomly met up with an ex on the slopes. they went and hosed on our lunch break

headed to the coors factory tonight. what a fuckin vacation

gently caress. Man. That is terrible. My heart goes out to you. How did you find out?

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

scuz posted:

Unless I'm mistaken, Adiabatic's "missus" is his heterolifemate and cohabitant, not a romantic partner.

Waaaiiittt. I thought he had two missuses at this point. The "wife" who is Mrs. Adiabatic and then an actual woman friend. If this is Mrs. Adiabatic who hooked up with an ex then party time. Unless Adiabatic is feeling some type of way and honestly, who could blame him with a Mrs. like that.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

scuz posted:

:psyduck: now I'm confused. Butting out and spectating for now heh :(

I mean don't listen to me because I'm functionally retarded in my posting most of the times so who knows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Apparently they've been reading books about the Nazis in class, and me watching World War 2 docs probably doesn't help either.

At this point I wonder how many hours of television and film have been made about ww2 by the US? I wonder if the rest of the world is over by now and wondering when we're gonna move on.

• Locked thread