Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stump
Jan 19, 2006

Statham was also an Olympic diver...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vWrINMm1aCI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump
Jan 19, 2006

blk posted:

Should we have a "post your bad idea" thread where people post the purchases/projects they know are terrible but want to pursue anyways?

My eBay recent search list is a smorgasbord of terrible ideas I can't afford, and cars I can afford (which also terrible ideas).

stump
Jan 19, 2006

We had two sets of Hankook Dyanapro ATM's on our euro/ROW ranger and I was really impressed. They are an off road tyre but I was pretty impressed with them on road, cruised at 85+ happily (the rest of the truck wasn't happy past that!), handled well on twistier roads. Good in snow, mud, and loose rocky ground too. Cost about £75 a corner in the UK, would def buy again if I had had another 4x4. Not that it is an issue for you, but we got 35,000 miles out of our first set.

Edit: just noticed your rain comment... being in Scotland rain was the most common condition we used the tyres in and they always felt solid in really crap weather.

stump fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Jan 11, 2017

stump
Jan 19, 2006

nm posted:

Also, if they did it on the big ones, they may have done it in the small ones in europe.

And those engines are also in Opel/Vauxhall products.

stump
Jan 19, 2006

Bloody hell Trainspotting 2 is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump
Jan 19, 2006

Terrible lager is easily fixed by making it a lager tops.

• Locked thread