Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

the gif is better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Perfect username and post combo

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

God drat dog figured it all out

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Node posted:

God drat, did he go unconscious before getting thrown off that thing or was the centripetal force too strong to let him sit up straight?

he ded

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

got any sevens posted:

Soft landing, not accurate to 2016.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

She's the type of person who would think, "Hmm, I just pulled the trigger on this gun but it didn't fire, maybe I should look into the barrel to find out why..."

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

Mythbusters proved that one bullshit. I've actually had a truck tire explode right next to me on the highway. It scared the living gently caress out of me and some tire bits hit my car but my head remains intact.

Yeah, I mean it's one of those things where if it were true, no semis would ever be allowed on highways, ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Proof that death can come at any time, and in any form.

Love yourselves and your neighbors, goons. You may die tomorrow.

• Locked thread