Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

A misanthrope posted:

no i dont know why i have all these gifs of black kids stuck in things dont ask me

Some sick sleeves on that cop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

hackbunny posted:

isn't the truth even worse and more pathetic? that pepe the frog started as the symbol of men sad because no gf? no gf therefore white power now

Pepe the frog started as a humble young adult who prefers to urinate with his trousers around his ankles because he enjoys the feeling

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I remember being a freshman in high school and watching that so that cat is certainly dead

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
There was another one where (IIRC) a punk of some sort was trying to extort money out of somebody and had attached a spike to the back of his shoe so that he could (in his mind) surreptitiously slash a tire as he was walking by, either for plausible deniability or just to look badass or whatever, and it ended up blowing his leg off clean at the knee when he tried it.

• Locked thread