Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

bossy lady posted:

no pineapple and ham on it.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Jestery posted:

Are these kids retarded?

"What the gently caress mom!?!?"

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Old hat

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Ruggan posted:

naw, real men eat any variety of hand delivered pizza happily

Especially from a good looking milf. DOUBLE especially since she's wearing a pant suit, and so is likely the breadwinner of the household. Like, BJ's, pizza, and stay at home dad? Looks like he's a little spoiled bitch.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Stoatbringer posted:

And you may tell yourself
This is not my beautiful wife!

Lol

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

And you may ask yourself
Did I throw a fit over pizza?
And you may ask yourself
Am I right?...Am I wrong?
And you may tell yourself
MY GOD!...WHAT HAVE I DONE?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

maybe she whispered in his ear one night when she thought he was sleeping 'i hid cyanide and ham and pineapple in your pizza, good night'

Seems like a rookie mistake

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Lol

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

veni veni veni posted:

It's just good ol laughing at people dying painful deaths

:unsmith:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Awesome work!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I'm the shotgun

• Locked thread