Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

A misanthrope posted:

all true, unironically
Absolutely.
I work as the accountant in my local branch of KKK and we just received a large sum of money directly from Trump himself for the purpose of financing the death squads that are going to be purging America from everyone that isn't a straight white cis male.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

hackbunny posted:

isn't the truth even worse and more pathetic? that pepe the frog started as the symbol of men sad because no gf? no gf therefore white power now

Trying to decipher robocop logic is a fool's errand. There's barely any that makes any sense.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

To be fair, that's EVERY year.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

some guy on the bus posted:

All of this is every year.

It's not every year that there's THIS much salt everywhere.

2016 was pretty beautiful as the poo poo years go.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

veni veni veni posted:

It's just good ol laughing at people dying painful deaths

Don't kinkshame me, shitlord.

• Locked thread