Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

What movie is this

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Everytime I see this type of gif I think to myself; What is the best case scenario that they thought would happen?

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Zzulu posted:

That IS what they want to happen

Some people, like the Jackass crew for example, do stunts with the end goal basically just being "get hurt a lot". What Jackass did brilliantly though was they made it super funny and entertaining and nost just people jumping off of roofs

I guess so,

I just look at a typical jackass stunt and its like " let's brands a dick on my rear end" or " let's fire military grade non lethal rounds" funny poo poo that doesn't necessarily lead to being paralyzed for life

But that pile driver was brutal, I want to be a fly on the wall during the planning phase and ask the pile driv-ee what they thought would happen

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Hertzfeld is leaking again

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Tenchi Muyo gets me wet posted:

That is pretty much the new American Dream.

Are these kids retarded?

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

:Fellow Aussies detected:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Exceptional Transperson posted:

Is that the fat guy that always shows up in a bunch of Juggalo Gathering pics?

• Locked thread