Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Did they really end the feel-good charity benefit "let's all enjoy professional wrestling" show of the year with a career ending injury angle?

Edit: whoops, I read the results in the wrong order.

Alastor_the_Stylish fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Feb 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I remember thinking Worker seemed out of shape even for him at the last show

He's a good guy going to work, raising his family, and playing video games. Not everyone has to give their entire life to wrestling.

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

So it looks like Moustache Mountain still have the Campeones de Parejas and don't lose them or lose them and then win them back in season 17?

https://twitter.com/petedunneyxb/status/834544751235969024

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

After Escorpion Egipcio, I will accept anything else as the Osirian Portal with warmth and understanding.

• Locked thread