Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Tbf this is much less dumb than their last big dumb thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Judging by some of the stuff said by ex-Chikara talent in the past, my guess is he either wanted to work elsewhere and Quack wouldn't allow it, or he fell out of love with the business.

Dumb question: is John Silver the Silver Ant? Are any of the remaining ants prominent indy guys? I know Drew Gulak used to be one.

Fire is Orange Cassidy, Gulak was soldier, Hot Sauce Tracy Williams is Silver, all the others are dead and in hell

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

If he doesn't get paid he's going to kick Quacks rear end and steal his shoes

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Gavok posted:

Why?

I guess I just talked about those too much on my old site that it became a blindspot.

I still find it funny that the Transformer-themed year of KoT included a Stan Bush concert.

It was funny how stoked Quack was for that concert. The only songs I remember were 2 versions of The Touch.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I think KFG is talking about the Osito-esque teddy bear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

frankenfreak posted:

Really disappointed they didn't plaster "disappeared", "murdered", "retired" etc. as appropriate like on that one famous X-Men cover.

That big dork quack would never re-use a cover

• Locked thread