Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Blaster and Flex gettin that Gabe money

That slacks money

That dress shirt AND tie money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Gavok posted:

So while last December was the end of Season 16, NPWD was the beginning of Season 18. They're seriously doing a One Year Later on us while gradually releasing Season 17 on Chikaratopia.

As it is right now, UltraMantis Black is the Grand Champion. We just haven't seen him win the title!

:psyduck:

oh for fucks sake

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

SirDippingSauce posted:

For whatever reason it's not letting me edit my previous post to add this, but it looks like Quack is going after Louden as well?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu-bWg93GaM

Is here anyone else as good at pissing away longterm goodwill like Quack? Geez.

I was told by A Person that it was Kaiju that did the copyright to Louden

WHO CAN SAY

• Locked thread