Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

KungFu Grip posted:

God this is such a confusing mess.
Season 20, Welcome to the Nu 52™

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I think it's nothing more than Quackenbush's weird "Artistic Vision" in which if he doesn't have a divine purpose for a wrestler he just doesn't use them anymore until they're relevant, instead of trying to find something for that wrestler to do.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Worker Ant seemed like a nice enough guy a couple years ago when he had just became Blue Ant, what happened between he and CHIKARA?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Judging by some of the stuff said by ex-Chikara talent in the past, my guess is he either wanted to work elsewhere and Quack wouldn't allow it, or he fell out of love with the business.

Dumb question: is John Silver the Silver Ant? Are any of the remaining ants prominent indy guys? I know Drew Gulak used to be one.
Silver Ant is Tracy Williams but apparently John Silvers was The Shard.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Considering how bland he has been in the already bland cruiserweight division I am surprised gulak hasn't pitched soldier ant as a gimmick.
iirc that was intentional in CZW at first to get heat but it's probably circumstance in 205 live because whoever is booking these shows hate cruiserweights.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Will DASH follow Drew Gulak to the WWE?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

i really loved the people trying to get themselves over on /wooo/ by poo poo-posting in every chikara thread and I'm glad it's caught on here

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

UMB would make an outstanding manager in the vein of Paul Heyman for huge monsters. I could easily see him being a Sinister Minister type manager for someone like Braun

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I honestly don't know whose worse off at this point. Wrestlecircus is probably going to burn itself out by the end of the year, but when is the last time CHIKARA was the talk of the town

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

DM Punk posted:

That CHIKARA game wouldn't even have gotten made if Cesaro didn't do a last second donation for like $900.
I'd argue the point it still might never have gotten made.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

SleepCousinDeath posted:

I refuse to believe any of this.
Quackenbush also had three tiny japanese girls win King of Trios one year so it's all good

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I wish I could find the quote I posted after Okada won the belt from Tanahashi the first time where I compared Okada to "If Yoshi Tatsu had come to NJPW and won the title just because he was on american TV" because boy I was so wrong about that quote in SO many ways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/OperationDD/status/922507523596472325/photo/1

So he's not quite out

• Locked thread