Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

exploded mummy posted:

so did they film an entire season of wrestling with no live crowd or gate or anything

Oh man, if they film it like those WCW's Dungeon of Doom vignettes!...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

HerraS posted:

mantis was gonna work for other companies but quack made him sleep on the couch

I imagine Quack sending people TO THE COUCH! like principal Musso in Parker Lewis Can't Lose.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
I wonder if it's just for a Quack's heel turn, he's that meta.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

LobsterMobster posted:

I was told by A Person that it was Kaiju that did the copyright to Louden

WHO CAN SAY

I definitely remember Louden being in Kaiju Big Battel before Chikara.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Gavok posted:

Both men took part in the Johnny Kidd Invitational tournament. In the semis, Rory defeated Zack Sabre Jr. while Juan Francisco defeated Matt Riddle. In the finals, Rory made Juan Francisco tap in under a minute, which earned him his third point.
Lmao only Quack would book that final for an angle instead of Zack Sabre Jr. vs Matt Riddle.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
JFDC does give me Jeff Jarrett vibes...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる