Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

what if Jervis has been selling meth while in Gimmick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

considering the last few indie dev wrestling games barely made release candidate status, I don't have much faith in Chikara's attempt.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Big Bidness posted:

That takes some balls. You can get ring worn masks from guys like La Parka and Atlantis for less than the price of a Switch. And every CHIKARA mask I've seen up close has really mediocre build quality.

those masks are built by his wife, Kate Nyx and they are of superior quality to whatever dumbshit sweatshop poo poo Quack hawks.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

hopefully Yoshi's doing his old man lucha gimmick from mexico. that's the best Yoshi.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Is Ultramantis done with Chikara? Sposto on Powerbomb commentary kinda alluded to it.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

are lightubes vegan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Word I heard is that they got a bunch of students in the pipeline. if its not edited out, there's a bunch of talking heads of trainees during the intermission of the burlesque show(do more of these) up on PowerbombTV

• Locked thread