Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
Quack being really carny has been an open secret dating back to the CZWfans days. For all his wrestling is art stuff, he still is a promoter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
the jervis gimmick is cursed!

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Capsaicin posted:

with this being chikara, what are the chances this is a long con?

with how condron's buried quack at every chance, i doubt it.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Gavok posted:

It wasn't KoT. There's some burlesque wrestling show called GLOB taking place at the Wrestle Factory tonight, which explains why MAM's tweet was liked by guys who aren't booked for Trios.

Took me a while to figure this out, since I didn't want to look too deep into KoT tweets due to minimizing spoilers. It just seemed especially odd that there was something apparently majorly non-family friendly going on and the only outrage I could find about KoT was someone rating it a 0 in advance because Chikara took too long to let her know if the show was wheelchair accessible.

Yeah the burlesque show is run by the former Ophidian, his wife and is being put on by Powerbomb.TV (the former Vin Gerard is one of the key people behind the platform). I can see why people not booked on KOT could be salty though.

• Locked thread