Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

death sext posted:

an f5 button that procedurally generates posts with each press, so you never have to wait for content again

They have this, it's called project a.l.n.i.l.a.m.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Incidentally, the same coin flips came to the right one for the world My life is a good one who will be here for the world My life is a good one who will restore automatically to be a little more obviously you guys have olive oil rub followed by dish soap to be a little more obviously you guys have olive oil cake and I will restore to see him

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

alnilam posted:

Incidentally, the same coin flips came to the right one for the world My life is a good one who will be here for the world My life is a good one who will restore automatically to be a little more obviously you guys have olive oil rub followed by dish soap to be a little more obviously you guys have olive oil cake and I will restore to see him

Mmmmm. Olive oil cake

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Two words: hi there!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

true to life scented aromatherapy significant other chest and armpit simulators for the extremely lonely

wigglin

gambler's insurance: pays out when you decide not to gamble

Scaly Haylie

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

um excuse me my beancoins are actually garbanzo beans, not BACKED by physical beans. it's just a sack of beans and you can pay people with them. it's like uber for bartering. uh. no wait, it's like google but for beans.

lobby to the capital of Massachusetts so they can support you and help you attain greater legitimacy

boston backed beans

social vegan

a handrail xylophone

mallet hands

everyone in the world is replaced by a xylophone

it's been 4 years since I have seen another human in person, I live in the edges, the crooks, the crevices, beyond the prying tones of c major. I've taken to eating kleenex, it's everywhere and xylophones don't need to blow their nose. There are murmurs of steel drums coming from across the sea, whispers of war. I know these revelations scare the inhabitants, I can hear their A's and G's shake when they discuss the possible onslaught.

I have not given up hope. Every day I edge closer to the citadel. Closer to, what I now believe, is the only other human on Earth. His face plastered over LED screens flashing at city hall. One day I will reach him. I will say hello. I'm coming, Nick Cannon.

Piso Mojado

a chicken that barks at intruders

Elusif

Piso Mojado posted:

a chicken that barks at intruders

That already exists we call him bo pepper.

They Might Be

A bucket you can throw fire into that turns it back into wood and crumpled up newspaper.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lizard Wizard posted:

lobby to the capital of Massachusetts so they can support you and help you attain greater legitimacy

boston backed beans

holy poo poo this man's a genius

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

uber for composting, it's just a big loving garbage truck that will drive your poo poo around until it turns into useable poo poo ok

vanisher

A smaller cleaning appliance that goes into your major appliances to clean them. Then a smaller cleaning appliance for said appliance, with repeating small cleaning appliances for each cleaner to infinity. WE'LL MAKE MILLIONS

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

A smaller cleaning appliance that goes into your major appliances to clean them. Then a smaller cleaning appliance for said appliance, with repeating small cleaning appliances for each cleaner to infinity. WE'LL MAKE MILLIONS

pool cleaner cleaner! brilliant!

unpleasantly turgid

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
I was thinking a game where you're a game and you're trying to not be beat by the player

except by game i mean young asian princess

and by player,

i mean my neighbor who's always playing his anime series too loud

MrWillsauce

what about a movie where the bad guy is the good guy

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

a men without hats and a boyz II men supergroup called boyz without hats

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
uber for ants

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nosfereefer posted:

uber for ants

dude they need to learn to take the caterpillar like the rest of us

*freezes to public transportation stop leaf while waiting on broken-down MUNIpillar*

Plebian Parasite

Beef Pretzels

Doghouse

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.

FactsAreUseless posted:

A Jewish boy band called "Goyz II Mensch." That is all.

Zer gut gezugt!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

a restaurant that sreves horse meat and its called stable 2 table

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

a dolphin who talks with a british accent and his name is picadily porpoise

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Doctor Dogballs

he looks like hes smoking a pipe but its actually a little eel buddy of his who cleans his teeth for him :3

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
A dating app called 'Tender'. It shows you pictures of potential dates and you swipe up if you like them and down if you don't.
It also shows you meat sometimes and you swipe up if you think it's tender, and down if it looks tough. This data is collected by butchers.
When you buy the app you get mailed a pack of 'swipe ups' (self explanatory).

Plebian Parasite

A food that is donut on one side, bagel on the other

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

gluten-free seitan

alnilam

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

gluten-free seitan

:psypop:

vanisher

Doctor Dogballs posted:

a restaurant that sreves horse meat and its called stable 2 table

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

soy burrata with real cream

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

a cupcake inside a donut inside a bagel. a cu-do-gel

Plebian Parasite

A cool new meme way to refer to dogs that hasn't been thought up before.

Rushi

by Smythe
CostMo it's like CostCo but everything is tiny and expensive and the employees are paid under minimum wage.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Doctor Dogballs

Plebian Parasite posted:

A cool new meme way to refer to dogs that hasn't been thought up before.

dogegently caress
doggogently caress
doglas mcbarkthur almost
dong colder
diggle warmer
dugger colder
hog nailed it

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Grinder - an app for sharing angle grinders and other grinding tools among local grinding enthusiasts and machine shops

Manifisto

Bacon Taco posted:

Grinder - an app for sharing "angle grinders" and other "grinding tools" among local "grinding enthusiasts" and "machine shops"

ftfy

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

well "grinded"

That Robot

ask me anything about robots

FactsAreUseless posted:

A Jewish boy band called "Goyz II Mensch." That is all.

kosher for pesach and all audiences :jewish:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

"Grounder" - an app that locks out features for mobile phones in your data plan

• Locked thread