Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

vanisher posted:

MrWillsauce brand barbecue seasonings and marinades

mrs wontsauce brand dry rubs and hand lotion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

This is exactly what the enemies of freedom are waiting for. When everyday appliances have wifi access, every home in America could be completely crippled by a cyber attack.

Picture this: one day you're sitting at home. It's twelve-thirty, you're just getting out of bed. You put on some soft afternoon lounge jazz to make yourself an enjoyable brunch. You get out two eggs for an omelette, along with an assortment of peppers, onion, and some of those fancy grinders for the pepper and ground salt. You set the timer on your iPhone for the cheese grater, and set two small chunks of cheddar nearby. The stove's on, the eggs are cooking. As you get the cutting board out, you check your phone again. The cheese grater isn't responding. You try again. Nothing. You ping the cheese grater again and again. No response. The eggs are burning. You collapse. It's happened. They've won.

:rolleyes: if you're not internet-savvy enough to install antivirus on your cheese slicer I don't know what to tell you

Manifisto

amazon subprime

everything's really cheap for a few months, but then there's a huge balloon payment . . .

UNLESS you can "flip" your item in the meantime, in which case you keep the profits!

Manifisto

a cell phone that only records video in landscape mode, no matter how you hold it or tweak the settings

Manifisto

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

that's just a credit card bub

:ssh:

how'm I gonna sell this idea to amazon for a zillion dollars if you keep spilling the beans?

Manifisto

they're the basis of my new currency, bitbeans

(there's another idea for you all btw, pls don't steal)

Manifisto

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

excuse me beancoin is the wave of the future pls don't hack my databeans

:rolleyes: okay fine good luck with your fiat legume currency

bitbeans are backed by real physical beans, it's the garbanzo standard, endorsed by ron paul himself

Manifisto

Bacon Taco posted:

Grinder - an app for sharing "angle grinders" and other "grinding tools" among local "grinding enthusiasts" and "machine shops"

ftfy

Manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Jeans with a zipper on the front and back

jeans composed entirely of zippers

maybe with a little denim patch where the fly normally goes

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

an album of covers of songs that never existed

Manifisto

HotSoapyBeard posted:

Tiny armchairs for your feet so you can rest your feet even while standing up

social vegan posted:

u just done reinvented the game, hombre

hurry up and take my money!

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

Looks like its made for two.

Not many couples can handle this level of intimacy. A true relationship test.

nono, the heel goes against the chair back, and the rests are for the toesies

• Locked thread