Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan

saying diddums instead of swearing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

a mop w a guitar or a keyboard as the handle

social vegan

a purse for my magic the gathering cards that allows me to display each card but also prevents them from folding

social vegan

a handrail xylophone

mallet hands

everyone in the world is replaced by a xylophone

it's been 4 years since I have seen another human in person, I live in the edges, the crooks, the crevices, beyond the prying tones of c major. I've taken to eating kleenex, it's everywhere and xylophones don't need to blow their nose. There are murmurs of steel drums coming from across the sea, whispers of war. I know these revelations scare the inhabitants, I can hear their A's and G's shake when they discuss the possible onslaught.

I have not given up hope. Every day I edge closer to the citadel. Closer to, what I now believe, is the only other human on Earth. His face plastered over LED screens flashing at city hall. One day I will reach him. I will say hello. I'm coming, Nick Cannon.

social vegan

jeans with holes in the knees but inside the jeans patches with little men peeking out the knee holes hehe

social vegan

shoes w the bottoms made of tech decks

social vegan

a tech deck so big you can use your feet on it

social vegan

a large tech deck and a cowboy riding it like a horse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

HotSoapyBeard posted:

Tiny armchairs for your feet so you can rest your feet even while standing up

u just done reinvented the game, hombre