Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

GoGoGadget posted:

Apparently jet fuel isn't the only thing that melts steel beams, it also possibly sinks unsinkable ships.

This has been known about for years, it didn't have an impact on the sinking, and LOL at his theory that they increased speed just to burn coal faster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

CBJSprague24 posted:

One analyst's opinion of what would happen if the Norks decided to go full retard and shoot a nuke at the US: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/korea-bomba

We paean the DPRK.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Duzzy Funlop posted:

You got to admit that this is a brilliant approach to spin getting rid of the media. My marketing heart applauds.

Haven't the White House press facilities been over capacity for a while now though? I remember there was a sub plot in the West Wing about moving the press room next door or something.

But of course this is Trump we're talking about so I shouldn't assume the best. The optics are terrible either way.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

So has Trump had sex in the Oval Office yet?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Oh hey, fascism. It's nice to finally know what my grandchildren will ask me about in forty years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Syrian Lannister posted:

Reuters reporting five killed in a mosque in Quebec

There's been a growing far right / new nazi trend in the Quebec City area for the pasties years - soldiers of Odin, that type of idiocy. I wouldn't be surprised if that was related.

• Locked thread