Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Two Finger posted:

do some pulled pork with my sauce in your bitchin dutch oven

is this a euphemism for butt loving because it sure sounds like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Watching my friend's 70-something grandma belt out Roxanne :stare:

Yes this is the one who sang Short Dick Man to her husband at the last get together.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

bird food bathtub posted:

The picture doesn't show scale very well. This furry bastard is 19 pounds of cuddles that basically inserts himself into the bed between the wife and I at night, even if that means standing on top of us with four paws dividing up his weight and waiting until one of us rolls out of his way.

That is a rad loving catte :3:

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Hope everyone is doing something fun to ring in another awesome year.

I'll be at home, going to bed early, only to be awoken by our bark happy belgian malinois as people shoot off fireworks.

:toot:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

im working 7pm-7am tonight

ive always hated new years

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'm not doing poo poo.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I'm hanging with Monty and I might even drink a beer! I've had a 12 pack sitting in my fridge for like six months and I've only drank one and a half out of it. I mostly keep it for company to drink but I never have people over.

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.
One more dick punch. RIP Father Mulcahy, 4077th.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I've never really done New Years. I probably would this year, if DC had anything remotely like NYC in the form of a centralized event. I'm not going bar crawling, or paying through the nose for a meal that they rush me through.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Evil SpongeBob posted:

fuuuuuuuck

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Evil SpongeBob posted:

You just scared the fuckin poo poo out of me, had to go make sure you didn't mean Rene Auberjonois

RIP William Christopher

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Vasudus posted:

I've never really done New Years. I probably would this year, if DC had anything remotely like NYC in the form of a centralized event. I'm not going bar crawling, or paying through the nose for a meal that they rush me through.
I had a teacher in high school who went to Times Square. He said it loving sucked, and that was probably pre-9-11. You stand around bored out of your loving mind except when they send the skycam by and then you act like you're having fun. It's probably worse now.

They do a big local thing here but the one time I watched it, in 1999, it looked like the lanest thing ever. They probably don't even bother televising it anymore.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Casimir Radon posted:

I had a teacher in high school who went to Times Square. He said it loving sucked, and that was probably pre-9-11. You stand around bored out of your loving mind except when they send the skycam by and then you act like you're having fun. It's probably worse now.

They do a big local thing here but the one time I watched it, in 1999, it looked like the lanest thing ever. They probably don't even bother televising it anymore.

I would like to experience Times Square on New Years once but only to say I did it. Other than that I don't see the point of standing around outside being cold.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Apparently people set off fireworks on top of pike's peak.

Guess I'll walk Frank around midnight.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Casimir Radon posted:

Yeah, everyone I've talked to that's done it said it was a miserable experience. I still want to do it once though.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Vasudus posted:

Yeah, everyone I've talked to that's done it said it was a miserable experience. I still want to do it once though.

Jesus Christ it sounds an awful lot like a condensed version of the army.

I'm watching King of the Hill with my girlfriend tonight and tomorrow we're going on a hike. We just spent an hour not moving on I5 because of an accident just south of Bellingham. Apparently the inch of snow on the side of the freeway caused three accidents within a few hundred feet of each other. Meanwhile, another inch of snow accumulated on the road while we sat there, but nobody had trouble driving in it. :iiam:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Probably gonna go to a bar to get out of the house. A week with family followed by a 3-day weekend...not gonna complain, but I need a change of scenery for a few hours.

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

How is Three Olives vodka? I got a bottle of grapefruit :gay: flavor for Christmas, and might as well get started on it now.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

LostCosmonaut posted:

How is Three Olives vodka? I got a bottle of grapefruit :gay: flavor for Christmas, and might as well get started on it now.

It likes to brag about its property

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
A vintage pic of my doggie

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
TIL the guy that wrote the Game of Thrones theme also did Westworld's. Of course he loving did, it's amazing. But he also did all the piano covers in the show. I'm gonna have to pay more attention, the only one I noticed was Black Hole Sun.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Pesticide20 posted:

Lol

It's flavored vodka, just mix it. Not like it's made from Russia's finest potato.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Godholio posted:

TIL the guy that wrote the Game of Thrones theme also did Westworld's. Of course he loving did, it's amazing. But he also did all the piano covers in the show. I'm gonna have to pay more attention, the only one I noticed was Black Hole Sun.

I am only six episodes in but I've heard three Radiohead songs. They play No Surprises a couple of times.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Tito's vodka is best vodka. :colbert:

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Pesticide20 posted:

Gawd drat

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Well it's 2017 CST now. I should be ok for the next 20 days.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Kicking off the dad-esque New Year right. I'm way too excited about these bits--pics don't do the shank justice. One on right is a gardening knife that has a sharp edge and saw like edge, but also good for digging those loving weeds out

About to get this yard and overgrown side yard sorted proper :getin:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

need to sharpen my splitting maul asap, my back is killing me from cutting firewood earlier

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Happy New Years you buttfaces.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Some of us are in God's true time zone :colbert:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

West coast best coast

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

yeah it's been new year here for 20 hours already

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

happy new year from the best coast dillweeds

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
gently caress you Oregon and California, cascadia forever

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
This bar in Olympia gave a half hearted "whooo" and then everyone kept drinking. Exactly how I wanted 2017 to start.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

My New Year's Eve

tyler fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Jul 1, 2017

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Nice flippers. Doing some swimming later?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

pls dont skip leg day

• Locked thread