Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theAcidQueen
Nov 3, 2009

She'll tear, YOUR SOUL, apart!
For the first time since leaving service this past October, I had a nightmare that I woke up from a nap and was back in Main 2 again when the ship was at full power and we were practically daring our Main Engines to explode.

Then I woke up and realised I had my hand on my Fiance's rear end and that I would never again see a Main Space..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theAcidQueen
Nov 3, 2009

She'll tear, YOUR SOUL, apart!
I'm still amazed I made it out of Seventh fleet scar free both physically and mentally, given the sheer amount of things that could and should have gone wrong on my ship. Then I came to California and got stuck on a CRP casualty prone destroyer that still somehow never crashed or made headlines due to combat watch standers falling asleep or bridge teams not understanding how the SCC-PACC-AFT steering systems work.

I guess that was my reward for being a GSM :iiam: