Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calus
Jan 7, 2016

You heard right
Oh hi thread where I belong. Didn't see you till now :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calus
Jan 7, 2016

You heard right

no bones about it posted:

Who the gently caress are you
I'm Cal. You may remember me from such Great Lakes experiences as:

Standing in the hot summer sun in black wool for 2 hours everyday for a month to do this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbi-tfQS2Mo

One time I hid in a closet instead. Another I pretended my ankle was hurt. Both were great personal victories.

Getting a blowjob outside in windy Lake Michigan winter because it's the only way. Any mouth.

And um. There was marching. Looking back I can't say I ever enjoyed getting dominoed on the ice on the way to staring at a computer screen for 8 hours. And then the expected supplemental 1 hour. And then a mandatory remedial 3 hours. But cheer up, Charlie loving Brown has 3 slices of salami on a bulkie roll for me because the next time the galley is open is past my bedtime.

At least the petty officers who are there to help and guide us in our transitioning time are so understanding and supportive.

LingcodKilla posted:

Uh huh.

What's the secret hand-shake?

Giving a blowjob outside in windy Lake Michigan winter because it's the only way. Any petty officer.

Calus
Jan 7, 2016

You heard right
I was going to ET school when they were going to merge it with IC so I had to do both A schools. I got kicked out of A school for some poo poo I did outside of class, but it was literally the last week. They crucified me and sent me undesignated to a carrier. That sucked for 2 years and then I went back to Great Lakes again to do FC school since it's the same loving thing as ET except the last month or so. That worked out and I was FC2 when I got out in 2012

Edit: Just read the thread. What the gently caress happened after I left? You fucks were supposed to be fixing it not... Whatever the gently caress is going on

Calus fucked around with this message at 10:35 on Jan 10, 2017

Calus
Jan 7, 2016

You heard right
Ike Ike Baby

Eisenhower, The old 69

But yeah I spent over two years as a student at great lakes. I'm still not over it. loving concentration camp. At least the second time I went I had a car and special privileges so I didn't have to get busted snaggletooth phase 1 bjs in the snow anymore

Calus fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Jan 10, 2017

Calus
Jan 7, 2016

You heard right

no bones about it posted:

I am sorry for you. I spent 4 years on the Mobile Chernobyl and was on her decom crew.

I think you had it a lot worse than me dude. That one's not even Nimitz class, right? You probably had an asbestos mattress.

Sorry Poopkitty. Those are tough, even when I didn't know the person beyond name I always found myself wishing I could have said something to them.

Calus
Jan 7, 2016

You heard right

Oh the memories. I almost forgot about the aquaflage. I always liked the utilities better

Edit: What do you guys do about the mood swings? They got nothing for me at the VA

Edit 2: On my way to the va

Calus fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Jan 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calus
Jan 7, 2016

You heard right
I told them I was going critical so they gave me some xtra motrin and told me to hydrate

Edit:
:fap:

Calus fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Jan 17, 2017