Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

McNally posted:

I'm confused because I think I find myself liking this guy.

I sent his USS Flagg tweet to a Hawkeye buddy, and he responded "Oh yeah, Chowdah's a great guy, I worked for him back in blah blah"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Nick Soapdish posted:

https://twitter.com/BWagner_CapGaz/status/1743408704320360882

Atleast he is leaving before he commissioned as a SWO instead of making the fact he couldn't try to go pro right away so surface junior sailors problem.

He's a senior, so he's still likely contracted to commission.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

That's because you're ignoring all the people saying "Israel's bullshit DOES suck, but the Houthis are still terroristic pieces of poo poo."

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

M_Gargantua posted:

Crabdad is the Jack Ryan of the Gooniverse.

Goddamn if that's not the best analogy.

Nick Soapdish posted:

https://twitter.com/ChowdahHill/status/1780451042037227587?t=PPZUVpJuXsz9oldGNZW_HQ&s=19

COs have done waaaaaaay worse things but, come on man, Comic Sans for the font is just inexcusable

Based on what I've heard from a couple of buddies, that's got to be intentional.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Apr 18, 2024