Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Null Integer
Mar 1, 2006

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.

M_Gargantua posted:

Yeah a Mk48 can be snapshot with surprising accuracy.

If the TMOW is awake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Null Integer
Mar 1, 2006

LingcodKilla posted:

Has this jumped from rumor to reality?

Yes, talking points are being sent out to command leadership. AKA, It will suck to be fat with bad evals and FEP but we can't afford to train your replacement.

edit: page 75/76

Null Integer
Mar 1, 2006

Godholio posted:

:lol: Did he even get there in 4 days?

1 Day 22 hours according to Google, with a small cross into Canada. Hugged his family and then drove back.

Null Integer
Mar 1, 2006

“Look, it’s not a fitness test, it’s an intelligence test,” said Master Chief Petty Officer Martin Gallagher. “If they can’t figure out how to get someone to lie about push-ups and sit ups for them, they don’t’ deserve to stay in.”

Null Integer
Mar 1, 2006

LogicalFallacy posted:

Alright. Headed to Chicago tomorrow. Hopefully I don't die or piss off my RDCs.

Have fun. Make friends. It's kinda like a lovely summer camp.

But really, have fun while your there. The "stress" isn't real.

Null Integer
Mar 1, 2006

maffew buildings posted:

Did they hide all the really fat Seabees for that event?

They built a wall around them.

Null Integer
Mar 1, 2006

maffew buildings posted:

And one of my friends in the command got killed in a motorcycle accident last night. Don't ride motorcycles, kids

I lost my A-School instructor to a motorcycle accident a few years ago. He taught me so much about the real navy and was my first real goal to aspire as a sailor. I learned he died the day after I put on first class. gently caress motorcycles.

Null Integer fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Sep 9, 2018

Null Integer
Mar 1, 2006

Stultus Maximus posted:

I was evaluating boarding procedures and an easy way to kill two birds with one stone was to role play as a pirate so I could grade the team from first contact with the suspect vessel all the way through prisoner transfer procedures.

Honestly, I dont know what's worse. A terrorist/pirate or a person that is grading you for an inspection. I wish we could treat the ORSE or INSURV teams like prisoners.

Null Integer
Mar 1, 2006

Way to cite where and what command gave you those numbers, Naval Surface Forces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Null Integer
Mar 1, 2006

gently caress it. I'm done with this. I'm getting out in July. What do I do now?