Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Heartache is powerful, but democracy is *subtle*.
Listen up everyone, there's been some changes to this week's training schedule. First and foremost, the brigade commander's intent for JAN17 is to get green on all of our compliance training. For this reason, we're going to bump all scheduled field problems and section training to the right. Keeping our Soldiers ready is our number one priority, and we can't focus on things like individual and collective tasks until we've got Soldiering basics down. SHARP, EO, and SERE101 are priorities. I know we only have four working laptops for the entire company, so as leaders I expect you to serve your country to your fullest by hotspotting your phone and running up charges on your data plan.

Second, PT. I don't believe this nonsense about the extended scale no longer existing. The company standard is 330, meaning that everyone gives 110%. Anything less has no place in the Army. Anyone who doesn't achieve a minimum of 300 will perform remedial PT. This includes profiles - just because a few malingerers are milking back and shoulder injuries in Afghanistan doesn't mean they can't be forced to stand around and watch everyone else do 30 minutes of PRT stretching.

All right, I want PLs and PSGs to be ready to back brief me, the battalion commander, and the S3 on how you plan on making all of this happen NLT COB today. We won't be letting everyone go for the day until these briefings are done. This will be followed immediately by the CUB, and then the company training meeting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
My spreadsheets bring all the boys to the training room because we still aren't 100% on ____________________.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
gently caress you if you're still in

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Ice Cream Barbara posted:

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Psydude gay
army gay
gay dudes in the army gay
suck my dick from the back
qtiyd

Obstacle2
Dec 21, 2004
feels good man

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Heartache is powerful, but democracy is *subtle*.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Psydude gay
army gay
qtiyd

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Threatenin' me with a good time, I see.

7 More Years.

Also still waiting on that Big Green Weenie tag from the last Army thread.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

Hi I'm a civilian w a friend in the army and I lurked the last thread and every time there was a post about something stupid in the army I told them about it and I think they're thoroughly convinced to gtfo and not re-up. Thanks army thread. Tharmy.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Psydude gay
army gay
qtiyd

FAT BATMAN posted:

Thanks army thread. Tharmy.

xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

FAT BATMAN posted:

Hi I'm a civilian w a friend in the army and I lurked the last thread and every time there was a post about something stupid in the army I told them about it and I think they're thoroughly convinced to gtfo and not re-up. Thanks army thread. Tharmy.

Doing God's work.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

FAT BATMAN posted:

Brb, filling out an award recommendation in honor of your service

Obstacle2
Dec 21, 2004
feels good man

FAT BATMAN posted:

lol at the idea that someone whos still in would actually need convincing to gtfo

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Some people like the taste of Kool-Aid. See: E-6 and up.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

xsf421 posted:

Doing God's work.

Aranan
May 21, 2007

Release the Kraken
gently caress me I'm still in.

Barely. Getting close...

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Aranan posted:

gently caress me I'm still in.

Barely. Getting close...

Have no doubt, the green weenie will still get you on the way out. You were warned.

Aranan
May 21, 2007

Release the Kraken
Better getting me on the way out than me taking daily.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

psydude posted:

Listen up everyone, there's been some changes to this week's training schedule. First and foremost, the brigade commander's intent for JAN17 is to get green on all of our compliance training. For this reason, we're going to bump all scheduled field problems and section training to the right. Keeping our Soldiers ready is our number one priority, and we can't focus on things like individual and collective tasks until we've got Soldiering basics down. SHARP, EO, and SERE101 are priorities. I know we only have four working laptops for the entire company, so as leaders I expect you to serve your country to your fullest by hotspotting your phone and running up charges on your data plan.

Second, PT. I don't believe this nonsense about the extended scale no longer existing. The company standard is 330, meaning that everyone gives 110%. Anything less has no place in the Army. Anyone who doesn't achieve a minimum of 300 will perform remedial PT. This includes profiles - just because a few malingerers are milking back and shoulder injuries in Afghanistan doesn't mean they can't be forced to stand around and watch everyone else do 30 minutes of PRT stretching.

All right, I want PLs and PSGs to be ready to back brief me, the battalion commander, and the S3 on how you plan on making all of this happen NLT COB today. We won't be letting everyone go for the day until these briefings are done. This will be followed immediately by the CUB, and then the company training meeting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjC70DRp7KE&t=290s

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!
I showed up for accountability (I know) during block leave because it fell between my leave and weekend pass.

I raked leaves for two hours. There were still plenty of leaves on the trees.

And I'm an O-3.

(gently caress TRADOC)

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Triggs posted:

I showed up for accountability (I know) during block leave because it fell between my leave and weekend pass.

And I'm an O-3.

(gently caress TRADOC)

lol

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XQcNwDuoxBk

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Triggs posted:

And I'm an O-3.

(gently caress TRADOC)

Good

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Triggs posted:

And I'm an O-3.

(gently caress TRADOC)

M Bison Yessssss

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Some captain raking leaves cause he/she was trying to min/max leaves and passes is funny to me.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

It's funny cause the captains poop stinks too.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
I'm reminded of someone around here anecdotally mentioning how they once saw a lieutenant colonel picking up cigarette butts outside the Pentagon. Because gently caress you if you're still in applies to everyone.

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby
Back the end of the last thread, McNally please seek a lawyer if only to see what is possible for this. One of mu buddies is fighting for her BAH from basic/AIT(we've been in five years) and she got the whole RPAC section removed for not doing their jobs. That they were paid to do. And loving up Soldiers pay. They call it, "Disciplining the system."

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
You are being counseled for snickering while you were reviewing the previous counseling statement.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Psydude gay
army gay
qtiyd

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

White Chocolate posted:

Back the end of the last thread, McNally please seek a lawyer if only to see what is possible for this. One of mu buddies is fighting for her BAH from basic/AIT(we've been in five years) and she got the whole RPAC section removed for not doing their jobs. That they were paid to do. And loving up Soldiers pay. They call it, "Disciplining the system."

I'll try, but I don't even know where to begin or even if I have a leg to stand on.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

McNally posted:

I'll try, but I don't even know where to begin or even if I have a leg to stand on.

It's a chance to force the system to straighten poo poo out because of the only thing they will recognize, self-preservation, and skull gently caress people deserving of a good skull loving.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

McNally posted:

As far as defamation of character? Nothing I can think of.

But you can open the goddamn jar of worms

The VA needs to change, as does the rest of the system.

Trump has already raved about how he is gonna buck the system, might be good to get t out so he can grab it by the pussy.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Are there any decent off the market helmet straps? The standard issue ones are terrible and constantly get loose and are a pain in the rear end to adjust. My NODs keep pulling my helmet forward once the straps loosen up. An NCO from another unit was telling me about some kind of neck strap for helmets that pulls backwards so your NODs don't pull it forward but I can't remember what they were called or who made them.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Just hold an open ranks inspection with gear till you see that poo poo and ask where they got it.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Also probably ranger joes.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
http://bfy.tw/9EJF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007