Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Never underestimate how loving hard a motherfucker will work to motherfuck you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

:fireman: + :discourse:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
As deadline looms, Navy and Marine Corps prepare to boot troops who refuse COVID-19 vaccine

quote:

... Sailors and Marines on active duty face administrative discharges from the military if they fail to meet the Navy department’s Nov. 28 coronavirus vaccination deadline, according to the latest orders issued by the services.

Those orders, issued in separate messages this month, give unit commanders a road map on how to proceed with those who refuse to comply with the vaccine mandate.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Just ask him what was in the vaccines he did take, constantly, and why it's different this time.

But the world needs more UberEATS drivers so w/e.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
a HS grad with a poo poo discharge in a fascist society is the upward mover the world needs.

The computer scanning their application will hear them out, surely, and they will never ever become dependent on their family and friends for financial support.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Last page reminds me of a retention brief I had when I asked our command what their retention strategy is when many of our junior enlisted work for way more on the outside by their first contract, in a state that has legal weed.

Cus the weed ain't stopping.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Can you even endorse a product in uniform?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
https://twitter.com/TerminalLance/s...ingawful.com%2F

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
When I ETSd I asked quite publicly as often as I could how recruiting was ever going to compete against legal weed and not shaving and never got a response that just didn't revert to bully logic that only works if you live in their construct.

Always laugh when the college kids don't get how maybe some 20 year old kids might do a drug or two and the thing that really increases that risk is their trauma and work life balance.

That would admit the existence of either so it didn't register I think.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Marines, most of all, should know how destructive a bunch of drunk listless primates can be.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Steezo posted:

Took a few minutes to find this. Going to stop going through old pics before I dig up emotions I buried on purpose, but here, monkeys w/beer.

Eason the Fifth posted:

the only time I will unironically say this: thank you for your service

smeper fi drunk monkey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT