Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

Trigger warning :siren:

apropos of nothing

LACKING IN INTESTINAL FORTITUDE

Literally no heart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Everyone I have met that has been a "Patriot Missile" whatever, has been a massive loving tool.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

things ive done as a medic to pay for college:
-swab multiple dicks and i became very well versed in the ancient art of sticking plastic tubes in dicks
-stick a gloved lubed index finger into multiple buttholes of dudes brought in for heat cat
-frozen genital warts off a dudes dick

you dont do this poo poo on a helicopter

I do this to the homeless around my area.

And yes I buy them drugs first.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

bleeding out the rear end

reach in, touch the walnut, swap your poo poo covered finger on a test and see how bad they're dehydrated

Walnut?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I've never had that touched. That's loving weird.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

If you don't listen to us, you deserve what you get.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

not caring here posted:

E4 mafia ain't got nothin' on chief

That's where you are wrong.

Chiefs have it loving made.

No enlisted gently caress poo poo. Not a lot of officer gently caress poo poo. No one questions your knowledge because it is stupid to question a warrant.

Source: my chief literally played Zuma all deployment long.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Vasudus posted:

you can't really use that as a qualifier because who didn't play zuma all deployment long

Me. I was doing all the Chief's and SNCO work.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Pathfinder is one of the few tabs worth something

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Wasabi the J posted:

I'll gladly pay the taxes for never having to loving see a military base in my life.

I like having the ability to go on post and not feel obligated to follow any social norms.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

mlmp08 posted:

The gently caress kind of LTC has taxes so basic that he/she can still do them on post without losing their minds?

Literally easier for me to do my own than try to have a tax center on post figure it out, and I'm no LTC.

I just do H and R block because of the guarantee and I can't be hosed with doing all the tax credit stuff I ask for.

I'm supposed to get a lot back this year. 10k plus.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

spacetoaster posted:

This is very good. It means you didn't give them a free loan. :colbert:

I like the bonus money. I mean it's always been my money but I like it.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I wouldnt trade the experience for millions nor would I reenlist for millions.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Smart enough to switch. Not smart enough to commission.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Nobles are just idiots like us, they just get treated better.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I was watching this old rear end random TV show and it featured this dude who was an apparant badass but retired out.

Army nobles were like "you need to help us with this case!" And he was like "you know the best part about being a civilian? It out ranks all the Captains and Majors. Leave me alone."

Loved it.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

There is a group text circulating Facebook where a joe told top to gently caress himself. He didn't know it was a group text.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Mustang posted:

Well, I am an idiot so don't care too much about that. Just trying to get what needs done, done and not wasting the guys in my platoons time any more than necessary.

I have no desire to make a career of the Army so I don't have any concerns about getting amazing OER bullet points or anything like that.

Good for you. At least you recognize that some people are useless and got lucky enough to get a good unit (citation needed) and are smart enough to know that tragedy lies behind the mirror.

Let me see what I can do.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

TBeats posted:

The 320 underbarrel is so loving stupid.

This. Especially when you had an idiot unit who made you qualify rifle with that goddamn thing attached.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I did like 3 SOTM boards and hosed up so goddamn bad I never did another one.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Sacrist65 posted:

I saw a tinted out Mustang with a vanity plate that reads "F POGS" pull into a community college parking lot to pick up an 18 year old Asian girl.

It was the most enlisted thing I've ever seen.

Brb. Gonna buy a Camaro with the license plate "Slammer" and run into him a bunch of times.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

DoktorLoken posted:

You know, I sit in my school's veterans lounge because it's normally quiet and is filled with older people like myself but there are a handful of dudes like the above who just can't let go. I don't like these people. :eng99:

That's why I just sit in my car. I can't stand those loving guys.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Tell me about your dead friend when we are swapping fun stories and I won't hang out with you anymore.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Yeah. Mine isn't bad because it's a more liberal college but still, there's mostly navy dudes anyways and that's like speaking French.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Pretty much same. There is always a more hosed up story. I thought my 1/25 rotation was bad at NTC until I saw this one on ArmyWTF.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

People are gonna join regardless. We just laugh when poo poo goes south. As we predicted.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I broke a TRX strap once. That stupid samurai exercise.

That poo poo will break you the gently caress off though. Especially that old rear end Chinese dude who gives TRX classes on mainfort. Near the I Corps HQ. not the big gym. The small one. Wilson I think.

Dude is 60 something and will dominate that poo poo.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Break into the regulation concerning leave and passes. Nowhere does it say you have to have an adoption record.

Soldiers need to remind commanders two things. One, leave is an earned right not a privilege. And unless that soldier is needed for a mission (NOT mission readiness) the commander can't really do poo poo. Two, don't let people like this bully you. Use the open door policy because it was put in place for these loving reasons.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

As hosed up as my last command was, they would have let me see my grandma.

This NEEDS to be brought up to higher ASAP if you aren't afraid of retribution which always happens regardless of the "zero policy."

This is toxic leadership and left to fester, will spoil the flower. Troops should never have to deal with this poo poo.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Justin Tyme posted:

At a purely human level, what would make someone do that?

Like, does that PSG just not have any shame at all?

Mission readiness. It is always about staying above a certain deployment readiness.

No other reason.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

The one good thing about my squad in Iraq was that my NCOIC was a level 4 and taught classes every week on Balad. I went through twice because on the last day some overzealous redneck hip tossed me and I landed on my arm with metal and screws and tweaked it.

The good news was I got to walk around JBB without my weapon for two weeks. Felt like I was in the air force.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Oh yeah I hosed up bad during the Clinch Drill. I went hard in my first time ready to go. I never got hit with my guard down but that doesn't mean they didn't land punches in other drills. Dude broke my guard and went straight to my face so many times.

The people who hit back are the worst. My old NCOIC had mad boxing poo poo too so you'd see him switch from jab jab to throwing his hips into a body blow.

The best loving one though was my squad leader, who was a shitbag, decide he was gonna stop and give up. He walked away and turned around to say something about how he used to be a guard or some poo poo and wham! Right on the loving money button. I never laughed so hard.

NCOIC dude would make me scream by doing all types of weird poo poo on me in ways I never thought possible. But he taught me some legit poo poo that helps in fights or scuffles. Like pulling up one someone's nose so they give you their neck for a rear naked choke or a guillotine. I'd gently caress up a lot of people in the guard because I'd sleeve choke them or Americana instead of arm bar.

Those are all the terms I remember.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Wasabi the J posted:

I learned that being in a fight sucks and that I can run for longer than I can fight.

Also that a broom stick is a better weapon than my hands.

Combatives did help me as a security officer once.

This is also true. People actively looking for fights are idiots.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Yeah. Good on you for doing what you can man. It's sad that "leaders" like that are put into PSG positions. Do what you can to make that soldier miss an NTC rotation just to spite the bastard.

Also they tried that "donate this for your award" bullshit on me and I refused to contribute a weekly or paycheck thing. I'm not paying rear end in a top hat tax. In the end, I left with something my two friends got me instead of some luxurious thing like everyone else. I was literally a piece of poo poo for being kicked out of the military and when those two saw how I was being treated, it changed them and how they saw me and he others like me.

Do what you want, but I'd tell them to suck my rear end.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I didn't even get a farewell lunch.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

5 in 5 is good depending on your MOS. Some MOS' will have you waiting for years. I got promoted from E4 to E5 automatically thanks to points in my second MOS so it's whatever. It's really not that big g of a deal and people who usually pride themselves as 7 in 7 are either super smart (rare) or complete douchebags.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

TBeats posted:

if we ever get forced back in im gonna be the biggest shitbag you ever seen

I set the bar pretty high

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

gently caress the Army. They tried to gently caress my friend over by not giving him PTSD as a qualifier for his medboard. Dude saw the loving C130 fall down at Bagram. Among being with me in Iraq and Haiti. AND they are trying to send him (or was) to Korea while his daughter has spinal bifida and they couldn't make ability to take her with him and his wife.

gently caress that poo poo. gently caress what they did to me, gently caress the fact that I'm a 31 person who can barely go up a flight of stairs because it hurts my goddamn legs too loving bad and all that poo poo. gently caress the other issues I have and gently caress you if you're still in.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Pesticide20 posted:

I'd hate to see what you consider a hard dicking

Reenlistment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

The beard thing seriously sucked. I love my beard and have to get oil or balm now so I don't look homeless and crazy (I still do)