Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paradise Lost
Feb 11, 2003

kill your enemy, drink his wine, and take his women
If you're at eustis or story, living in Williamsburg is pretty nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paradise Lost
Feb 11, 2003

GI bill for officers requires 3 years service in addition to whatever your initial was.

Paradise Lost
Feb 11, 2003

The current number of annual training requirements adds up to something like 520 days of requirements for 365 days, up from ~250 a decade or so ago.

Paradise Lost
Feb 11, 2003

The Europe rotations are highlighting how units don't know how to ship things by rail, so congrats, it's now a more frequent part of CTC rotations.

Paradise Lost
Feb 11, 2003

psydude posted:

I'm surprised the Army doesn't have a brigade-sized mountain training center to complete the trifecta of terrible terrain.

My BN spent two weeks at Dahlonega before going to AFG. It worked for company level stuff, and was plenty miserable. Could probably be expanded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paradise Lost
Feb 11, 2003

Hey LT, it would behooah you to ‘Pacifically orientate your eyeballs towards my caveat. Writ large.

Did I CSM right?