Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaliber
Jun 17, 2005

Martello made the news. What a lovely situation.

Kaliber fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Aug 9, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaliber
Jun 17, 2005

He’s a cop now and is being charged with voluntary man slaughter.

Kaliber
Jun 17, 2005

https://www.policeone.com/officer-shootings/articles/478908006-Rookie-LEO-charged-with-voluntary-manslaughter-in-OIS/

Kaliber
Jun 17, 2005

Mustang posted:

Is there some manual that states that when someone thats junior in rank tells you you're wrong, even tactfully, you have to accuse them of calling you a liar.

If someone doesn't call you a liar, it's pretty obvious they did not in fact call you a liar.

FM 6-22, chapter 7, paragraph 10.

Kaliber
Jun 17, 2005

Wasabi the J posted:

I like my Goruck GR1 but that poo poo was more expensive than what I think it's really worth. I was given it as a gift when it was on sale.

If you can get one of their regular backpacks on sale they're tough as gently caress, and don't make you look like a tool when you're out and about in the real world. And black is always AR 670-1 compliant.

Holy poo poo, the GR1 is $400 now?! I paid only $200 for mine a year and a half ago! It's a nice bag, but not 400 dollars nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaliber
Jun 17, 2005

They lost money on their events? How much does it cost to make people do dumb military exercises?!