Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.
When I got out of the Army I bought an RV and drove it across a good chunk of the country. Ended up settling down in the SW corner of Colorado and I love it here. I can't stand city life so no Denver for me. Out here it is real rural and surrounded by small to medium sized towns. We also have a surprisingly high vet population per capita. milk milk lemonade is right about the beautiful weather and good points of Colorado. It is the same out here, if not a little bit warmer throughout the year.

If you're not in a hurry to settle down, get out and see a bit of the country. See what kind of places you like and find somewhere nice where you can see yourself staying for awhile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

To be honest, I am actually surprised that story isn't coming from you Cole. All it needs is a single mom with her 13 year old son hanging around outside the room instead.

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

I have a very good friend that works as a mid level software developer for Amazon and loves his job for the most part. If you're a low level employee or temp worker stuck in a warehouse then your job is probably going to suck no matter where you work. In the better positions, Amazon is fairly comparable to most other tech companies in quality of life and benefits.

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

Here you go brother. I removed my details from my old permanent profile so you can fill in your info and enjoy the rest of your time in the Army. (For some reason when I exported the eprofile pdf to an image it kept making them transparent)