Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Well this isn't making America great again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Proud Christian Mom posted:

I knew a girl and the only thing she loved more than Alkaline Trio was getting tied up and hosed in the rear end while listening to Alkaline Trio

loving this username/post combo

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Keyboard goop is a masterpiece

Why isn't n4i mod anymore?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Two Finger posted:

still would

Now how bout a pic from up top 🤔

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

ElMaligno posted:

1 go to the brewcade and get drunk
2 go to a stripclub and get drunk
3 go home after this

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Can trump be our new GiP mod too

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

If not I feel it may be time for a change myself

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Can't get any of them to play on my iPhone.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Car reached a milestone today :buddy:

:dadjoke:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Quite wrong

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

GiP iq off the charts

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Is the tattoo "this too shall pass" ?

Cause it really should be

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Too late

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

MurderBot posted:

Hey guys I'm P. drunk but I gotta get up at 0330 that's military time for 3:30 A.M i'm p. smart to drink the night before work.

Pro move is drinking at work :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

lol i was joking and you clearly have a problem

na jk

Im lead detective on a homicide for the first time & I just put a bottle of scotch in my desk I plan to open when we get a conviction

• Locked thread