Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
No love for the titties?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu2OYcgr4rM

It's the year of the breast, gentlemen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

... wtf

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Diarrhea Elemental posted:

It has to be the autistic reporter

The one where he interviews a prison inmates is so loving funny.

Also gross username bro!

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

According to Wikipedia, ouzo is supposed to be an aperitif, drunk before a meal. Getting drunk on that is classy as gently caress. Reminds me of when I made chicken marsala for my girl and ended up drinking most of the fortified wine during the process. Not actually sure how I managed to still make it taste decent.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Mustang posted:

Honestly sometimes I regret not majoring in something in college that could land me a job related to space exploration. Science has never been one of my strong suits but I've always been a huge space nerd. Mass Effect is by far my favorite video game series because of this and I can't wait to play the next one.

If it makes you feel any better, real space exploration is less about deep dicking your pert young subordinates and blue alien chicks aboard your personal leisure craft, and more about dying horribly and instantly due to a huge number of potential gently caress ups or just plain bad luck.

Maybe that's just because I watched the Martian recently.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Helldump Immunity posted:

found this pic on an old thumbdrive and forgot how lol it was

Five bucks says he used the duress word during his toast or whatever and everyone was too drunk to figure out why he kept saying pinecone.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

You're supposed to eat it with your mouth duder!

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Arc Light posted:

MSgt in my shop is retiring this month, after 21 years in. Somehow the "I only poo poo on company time" discussion came up at work, and it turns out he times it so he never ever poops at work. He needs to be in his own bathroom at home.

I tried to hide my horror and contempt. So much respect lost in an instant.

I know a guy who refused to even PISS at work. Ever. Sometimes we work 12s.

I was like what the gently caress dude. I take dumps at work for the express purpose of using tax payer money to furnish tp.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

When you at the folks house visiting and you tryna get freaky but the guest room bed squeaks too much
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kc3eWeXTI4

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Just watched Children of Men again last night, gently caress that's a good movie. I wished I had watched the credits longer before so I wouldn't have missed this gem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahzNnXex5fY

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Duzzy Funlop posted:

My little inauguration shindig is over, and the 30 pack of Keystone is almost untouched on account of us going straight for gin tonic. Good times.

Also,, I think it's time to admit I believe I have yellow fever.

Korean chicks are hot

Glad to see you're out of the closet kimchi fridge, man. Embrace that poo poo

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

gf is deployed and im sad

yay booze

I think you're supposed to get knocked up by a guy named Travis now

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Duzzy Funlop posted:

We don't put Kimchi in the fridge...:shrug:

I was at some Korean lady's house and she had her own refrigerator just for kimchi, I assumed they all did it. Especially because she gave us like five pounds of the stuff to take home and I foolishly put it into our fridge. I triple bagged it and everything. Next morning I go to pour a bowl of cereal and almost yack because the kimchi smell had somehow leeched through three presumably airtight plastic bags, through a closed carton, and tainted the milk.
Everything in the fridge had to go, it was nuts. Although I did shed my hangover as soon as I tasted it.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

gatdam
Anyone know if the Wire is on any streaming services? Been meaning to watch it.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Buca di Bepis posted:

Why are the forum admins such massive drama bitches

I dunno man, you couldn't pay me to do that poo poo. And yet all these gently caress ups jump at the chance.

Unrelated, I finally watched Rick and Morty. My brother made me watch the episode with the psychic parasites. It was so loving funny. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you guys earlier, but most of the time people recommend a "hilarious" cartoon it turns out like Family Guy.

So yeah if you're on the fence about R&M watch that poo poo.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

TRUMP ISSUES BAN ON HELICOPTERS FOR MESSING UP HIS HAIR NEST

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Good luck catching the murderer, guy

• Locked thread