Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Recruiting problem solved.

They still take broken prior service 37 year olds?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

You are missing something very important in both of those posts..

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

If you haven't woken up with a pile of gold sparkling vomit that smells suspiciously of peppermint and black licorice then you don't have any good stories.

That and its not fun unless it takes you 3 days to find out how you split open your forehead and the explanation came from a guy named Gonzo and it was: "This tree was talking poo poo about your mom, and you had to handle it.".

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

lol apparently none of you got to experience the wild ride synergy of 4loko

Against a friend's recommendation I drank two. You NEVER drink two.

Woo boy that stuff

This was me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGY44DIQb-A

You turned into an asian sex robot?

overdesigned posted:

drunk thread

who made the GiP dick art coffee table book

I made a twitter friend that's trying to do the same thing and wants to know details and it's been like seventy bazillion years since it happened.

Click me

• Locked thread