Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

holocaust bloopers posted:

here's some conversation starters:

butts
dogs
emily blunt
katy perry
idris elba
tom hardy
cats
cars
mattresses
books
dicks
yoga pants
jobs
hey whatever you want baby it's a free country

Hey here's three of the above plus Jim!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Ryand-Smith posted:

I love my friends and it's so nice being free from well... navy poo poo but I have the issue where thes 18 year girls and 19 year old girls are flirting with me. One of them is .. she is too thirsty

That sounds terrible. I'm sure with some effort you can find a fat 30-something with fours kids by four different daddies and HPV coursing thru her blood.

And...

Give her a glass of water.

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011
http://q13fox.com/2017/01/02/man-claims-age-discrimination-after-starbucks-bans-him-for-asking-16-year-old-barista-on-a-date/

Lucas Werner strikes again...

Quote from his FB
"No. We've already covered this. I want to date 18 year old women, to be honest. They're so cute. They're also pretty intelligent, but when it comes to accepting my ideas, more like Trump than Sanders. 18 year old women are hateful. Like I said, I love them, but they're mean.

Again, they're the best looking and in most other ways, intelligent, sultry. I dunno. I'm in love with them even though they're hateful. The whole telomerase theory explains why they're hateful. They spend so much time around their own age group that it builds up telomerase over abundance, which makes them hateful.

While they're hating, they're also weakening their own immune systems by telomere attrition from that telomerase over abundance, the enzyme in the body that keeps them young looking and acting. You'd be surprised. 18 year olds around 18 year olds are incredibly immature. 18 year olds, when they're dating men over 35 are largely much more womanly acting than girly acting because the telomerase levels between 2 bodies where one is aging and one is still young makes both people act more mature.

The theory is that this is because of telomerase being in equilibrium between different ages of organisms. Look no further than an old growth /new growth forest for how age differences between trees creates a more stable ecosystem. But no. I'm a creep for pointing it out like women are another c word. Not only that, men over 35 give children stronger DNA and 18 year old women are the most fertile. So, this whole coupling with men under 35 fad for the past century is like a legalised form of incest that increases your risk of cancer, depression, anger, stress, and a weaker immune system. Maybe that's why you think I'm a creep. Because black people are the n word? Dinner with me at Red Robin. And if not, Happy Holidays, bigots.

conversationrage.weebly.com"

Dingleberry fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Jan 3, 2017

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011
Can we do a gofundme to hire a bodyguard for the barista?

Dingleberry fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Jan 3, 2017

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Kawasaki Nun posted:

When I met my boat in greece some young bar greeter informed me and a couple of my shipmates that she had been human trafficked and no longer had access to her passport. Having just recently received my compulsory human trafficking training I reported this fact to the E-5 gate guard when we returned to the boat. After beginning to tell this MP about the tale I had heard, the establishment, and a description, he accused me of being drunk on Ouzo and waved me off.

That's my ouzo story FTN

In chania in '04 on a brief stopover i met an albanian who took me to a bar full of sketchy albanians and showed and offered me a bunch of euros if i could bring weapons back from the middle east or get navy weapons(he was sitting next to me in an Internet cafe while I was looking at pics of a few guns my wife bought me for xmas). (We were doing protection missions for us flagged merchant ships and bounced back and forth with little to no oversight of what we were doing)
I played along for a bit then reported it to our chief who then brought it up with the NCIS folks who did our mission briefs prior to getting underway
They went "meh, not terrorism..." and gaffed it off.

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Dingleberry posted:

In chania in '04 on a brief stopover i met an albanian who took me to a bar full of sketchy albanians and showed and offered me a bunch of euros if i could bring weapons back from the middle east or get navy weapons(he was sitting next to me in an Internet cafe while I was looking at pics of a few guns my wife bought me for xmas). (We were doing protection missions for us flagged merchant ships and bounced back and forth with little to no oversight of what we were doing)
I played along for a bit then reported it to our chief who then brought it up with the NCIS folks who did our mission briefs prior to getting underway
They went "meh, not terrorism..." and gaffed it off.

I was buzzing off raki at the time from Taman...

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Pesticide20 posted:

Why aren't you busy getting hosed by Jody?

Jody is deployed too and currently deep up in 'dem GF guts.

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Relevant

http://nypost.com/2017/01/30/men-busted-for-sexually-abusing-boys-during-furry-fetish-parties/

Who hasn't posted lately?

• Locked thread