Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
What is this obsession with telomerase and poo poo he's got? I don't even know what it is but I'm pretty sure he's using it as a base for some real batshit crazy "science"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Godholio posted:

Tequila is responsible for me deciding that removing the lid of the toilet tank, sitting on the edge of the tub and puking in the lid was a good idea. Just the lid, not the tank. A lot of people have a point where after that, they can't even smell tequila without their stomach turning. That's mine.

Tequila is probably the most abused liquor I've ever seen American kids punish each other with. Jose Cuervo shotted as fast as you can whilst throwing in beer and random mixers is not what you should be doing when you tequila.

If for no other reason than jose cuervo is red hot garbage.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
What the gently caress is that protruding for her already massive gut

Like she's stuck one of those foldable chairs under there jesus

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I once had food poisoning from christmas dinner. Big family, so it was a big dinner.

Lot of people got raging diarrhea afterwards, the wish for death kind of diarrhea which I'm sure you have now. We blamed the pork, and threw it out.

But it wasn't the pork. And when I recovered, had big super sized helping of leftover chicken wings. Yup, it was the chicken wings.

Do not get death wish diarrhea twice in a row with literal hours in between.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Naked Bear posted:

Left the map light on in my car and now the battery's totally flat. Gonna go try to jump it with a drill battery. If I don't post again, know that I died for science.

Holy poo poo, god speed naked bear ghost

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Although I did jump start a tank from a HMMWV once but at least the receptacle was the same

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
re: ganglion cyst. I had one about 15 years ago, went to the doc because I was like woah, fuckin' cancer tumor or something.

I asked if there was anything he could do about it, as it was a bit uncomfortable, not a real problem like some. He was a crusty old bastard and said "well, we can do this right now" and thumps down a massive book on his desk.

Being young-ish and dumb I slapped my hand down on the table and said "lets do this". He said I was the first idiot to ever take the book option, but instead he hit it with... I dunno, I'd call it a surgical hammer? It hurt, was pretty unpleasant but after a week or so everything was fine. Also gave me some vicodin, which was my first taste of heavy pain killers so that was pretty legit.

So there's my ganglion cyst story, enjoy.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

You mother fucker

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Anime isn't just Japanese cartoons? Like, I thought that's exactly what anime meant.

If I'm wrong, don't correct me, I don't care. I've lived this long and my definition has worked so I'm sticking with it.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Hahahahaha that woman holds him in absolute disgust and contempt

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Man I pissed away a significant portion of my formative years playing the streets of rage games

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Nuclear Tourist posted:

Back in the mid-90's me and my friends had arguments over which was better, Streets of Rage (for brave strong Sega Genesis owners) or Final Fight (for weak foolish Super Nintendo simpletons).

I argued that Streets of Rage was clearly the superior game. To this day I believe I was right.

You are correct.

And when you got to streets of rage 3 poo poo was surprisingly sophisticated for a button masher. The only thing that 3 could've done better was kept the max character, because grabbing people and jumping up into the air to throw them into the ground / trash cans / other people was loving hilarious.

edit: you could also get Final Fight for the Sega CD, but it still wasn't better than streets of rage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Was ralp the one who would come in here and cry about stuff and ban people?

Because if so, good.

• Locked thread