Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

It's five in the morning and I spent all night watching The Expanse. Had to see it through. 2017 starting strong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Alabama city known for its peanuts celebrates New Years' with a totally-accidental-you-guys dick shaped "Nut Drop." Citizens very amused.

http://www.ksla.com/story/34163932/...campaign=buffer

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Buca di Bepis posted:

Shed a tear for all the hosed up weirdos who refuse to poo poo outside their own home.

MSgt in my shop is retiring this month, after 21 years in. Somehow the "I only poo poo on company time" discussion came up at work, and it turns out he times it so he never ever poops at work. He needs to be in his own bathroom at home.

I tried to hide my horror and contempt. So much respect lost in an instant.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

I'm seeing a common theme in 50% of the videos I've clicked through.

http://csgoani.me/vwsejef

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

I know he was just about universally hated but what were the key things he did

After Shim didn't bend the knee to him, Ralp banned him a bunch of times. Whenever Shim would rereg, Ralp would sift through Shim's old posts from months back to find anything that might violate forum rules, and then ban him for that. Hence why Shim rereg'd under a new name.

• Locked thread