Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

Third World Reggin posted:

I couldn't find a good starter image then got really lazy

Av Text: The trains were always on time...

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

Grem posted:

I worked with claim for their entire life that they were spec ops.

Grem posted:

Mother gently caress we had two guys with multiple duis and one that deployed with a loving ankle monitor, multiple asvab waivers

No, this checks out.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

MA-Horus posted:

There is but one Satan booze and Soju is his name, death be upon him

The one and only time I ever puked in bed was on Soju.

Yeah, the drunkest I've ever been is from soju. The hangover the next day was horrendous, and not helped by the fact that I had to spend it on some old as gently caress ROK bunker that smelled like poo poo mixed with rubber cement. I prayed that the NORKS would lob a SRBM at us just to put me out of my misery. I still can't drink it straight, or even really smell it, without getting sick.

Drinking it in the form of chu-hi is a great way to find housewives and Japanese women who want to make some poor life choices though. :smug:

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

Bolow posted:

My roommate in Japan invented some horrendous hosed up concoction he called JP-5 which was like 50-50 Hennessy and 151 in a tall highball glass with a tiny bit of lime. I watched him drink 3 of them back to back while the bartender in Okinawa eyed the phoned wondering if she was going to have to call an ambulance to get him carted away. Dude was completely fine :psyduck:

Must have pounded a bunch of the "liver drink" from the 7-11.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

Hahaha

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I literally can't tell the difference between fancy fresh roasted and ground whatever and Folger's :shrug:

I can, if for no other reason because Folger's gives me a raging headache when I drink it for some reason. I also drink my coffee black so there isn't anything else in it to mask the differences in blends.

You don't really need to buy expensive, super fancy, fair trade, organic, dolphin safe coffee to get a great cup. At this point there's a local roaster near every major urban area in America. Buy a bag of their, "breakfast blend" and you'll never want to go back to a tub of Foldger's.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

lol

• Locked thread