Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

ElMaligno posted:

Its 11am i am pooping and drinking beer

Its 0747. I'm pooping in the other bathroom in my house. The heater is directly across from the toilet. My feet are getting warm while I poo, this is my new bathroom now....

2017 is gonna be amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Once we go to war with *insert lovely middle eastern country here/Russia* I'm pretty certain they'll take whoever.

Or just join your local right winged Militia/airsoft group.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Genocide Tendency posted:

You are missing something very important in both of those posts..

Sorry but the defense of this grate nation is more important than some beautiful jiggling boobies.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

If I can get a good AV out of it I'll totally be nostalgic for trains

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I can probably make Nostalgia4Trains happen, let me know if/when you want to pull the trigger.

Ready whenever, I need to start looking for a new AV

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Had a Keurig for a year, recently switched back to the traditional pot of coffee and wish I would have never bought a Keurig in the first place

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

The Keurig has a place I suppose. My work supplies us with the top of the line heavy duty one, and all the K cups we can get our hands on. At home I would go through 2 or 3 a morning and realized pretty quick how stupid that is.

The coffee pot I have is small, makes like 5 cups and doesn't need filters. I just pre program that poo poo for 3 A.M and by 3:20 when I'm off to work I just throw the coffee in my thermos and take off.

Bit more hassle with cleaning but it's nice to not spend 4x the amount for the same amount of coffee.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Just drink your alcohol straight from the bottle like god intended.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Rip Its and Dip > Coffee

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Monday through Friday I poop in the basement part of the old hospital. Warm, cozy good lighting and no staff members.

On weekends and holidays i poop in the admin hallway.

I loving love my job

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Hey guys I'm P. drunk but I gotta get up at 0330 that's military time for 3:30 A.M i'm p. smart to drink the night before work.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Pro move is drinking at work :smug:

I am orienting a new hire tomorrow so drinking at work is gonna be tough. Usually gotta get a vibe for nurses if they're down with work drinking or if they'er gonna be narc's n poo poo.

SBAR edit: I've never "drank" at work, may have been partially drunk as an E.R tech but I still provide the same lovely care to all my patients.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

hah, fortunately I'm just getting up to work out in the A.M before work. I'm also a lightweight so 4 beers with an ABV of 6.6% have me feeling pretty spiffy. It'll be a lovely workout session but whatever alcohol coursing through my veins oughta be outta my system then.

Being 170 lbs has some advantages, cheap date for all u hunks out there looking for a soon to be single man :bigtran:

• Locked thread