Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Orks are best, idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whxcq4I0kAo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I dunno dude. The dark elves had sexy witches. What can Orks do except do space 'roids and throw chainsaw axes?

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
what about necrons tho

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

phasmid posted:

I dunno dude. The dark elves had sexy witches. What can Orks do except do space 'roids and throw chainsaw axes?

What the hell else do you NEED to do if you throw chainsaw axes?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

bag em and tag em posted:

What the hell else do you NEED to do if you throw chainsaw axes?

Sexy elf witches, duh.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I assure you after throwing chainsaw axes they'll be flocking.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

basic hitler posted:

Citation: google.com boy youre probably a dumb that literally ignores anything that makes your football team look bad. You're like a penn state fan but for democrats hth
im just asking for proof of claims made against someone. i havent followed the email poo poo at all, but presumably if someone is saying hillary is corrupt and did all this stuff they have and can provide me with things she did along with proof of said things. im willing to believe my abuela is evil because rich people usually are but so far nobody has provided any actual evidence and i was hoping maybe you could

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Stuntman posted:

im willing to believe my abuela is evil because rich people usually are but so far nobody has provided any actual evidence and i was hoping maybe you could

"we came, we saw, he died"

*cackles menacingly*

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

if you're talking about abuela being evil then that's a question of moral philosophy which can be talked about ITT but you're asking posters to dig up political dirt on an evil old lady which isn't allowed here.

e: this was in reference to

Stuntman posted:

im just asking for proof of claims made against someone. i havent followed the email poo poo at all, but presumably if someone is saying hillary is corrupt and did all this stuff they have and can provide me with things she did along with proof of said things. im willing to believe my abuela is evil because rich people usually are but so far nobody has provided any actual evidence and i was hoping maybe you could

before vikingskull rudely stepped into the line of fire, luckily rudeness is allowed in this thread so I didn't report him

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Yeah I'm sorry for being a shithead but you're going to have to look for yourself and make your own decisions. I'm gonna drop this before my dumb poo poo gets me in trouble or the thread moved/gassed

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Hillary is a reptilian

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

before vikingskull rudely stepped into the line of fire, luckily rudeness is allowed in this thread so I didn't report him

AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

WILL ALWAYS CUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm sorry

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
in one of their reports on evil russian hax0rz, CNN apparently used a screenshot from the fallout4 hacking minigame

2017 is starting out quite nicely

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I wish they'd use the lockpick minigame again, that one induces terror

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Hardawn posted:

machines running machines sounds like a good sci-fi story

it's great when people are like "well when everything is automated they'll still need people to install and fix the machines!"

first off that is a high-skill job and second off we'll eventually figure out how to get robots to do that too

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
when they make robots that can jerk you off my life will be without meaning

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

VikingSkull posted:

so many dicks torn off in the robot uprising

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

VikingSkull posted:

the future looks grim for retard masturbators, true

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

the future looks grim for retard masturbators, true

are you kidding? the US government is more full-up with GOPers than ever

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

thathonkey posted:

are you kidding? the US government is more full-up with GOPers than ever

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
I can't wait till talking heads have to do double duty as fluffers and fluff information disseminators

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
People acting like unflattering information leaked from phishing that even $10/hr corporate contract employees know how to avoid was equivalent to Russia hacking our democracy are dumb af

If Clinton was a halfway decent candidate none of that October surprise poo poo would have made a dent.

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

Hardawn posted:

I wish they'd use the lockpick minigame again, that one induces terror

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

MeatwadIsGod posted:

People acting like unflattering information leaked from phishing that even $10/hr corporate contract employees know how to avoid was equivalent to Russia hacking our democracy are dumb af

If Clinton was a halfway decent candidate none of that October surprise poo poo would have made a dent.

apparently they had some intern vetting emails for phishing scams and the like and he passed that one long saying it was legitimate when he meant to say illegitimate

like the level of incompetency involved is astounding. i proofread even the most inconsequential emails. as someone who votes democrat and doesnt believe the russia poo poo or emails even really had that much to do with the outcome but they kinda deserved to lose

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
it's also pretty despicable that the media always has a headline about the "elections" being hacked when even Obama himself said there was no proof the actual election itself was anything other than fair and clean

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the election itself was fair. the info allegedly released by russia was all true and probably did less damage than some of the fake news floating around amongst people influenced by poo poo like that.

i think the implications of russia releasing info to help one side when they had info on both sides are concerning but nobody can prove that so i think trump is actually right we should move past this embarrassing poo poo

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
yeah like I said earlier this was basically a state sponsored whistleblower thing

like, I have no doubt that if our intelligence services had emails from Putin linking him directly to the little green men in Ukraine that poo poo woulda got leaked in minutes

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

thathonkey posted:

the election itself was fair. the info allegedly released by russia was all true and probably did less damage than some of the fake news floating around amongst people influenced by poo poo like that.

i think the implications of russia releasing info to help one side when they had info on both sides are concerning but nobody can prove that so i think trump is actually right we should move past this embarrassing poo poo

on the other side of the aisle every foreign politician and nearly every single talking head in the world was given free play on every media outlet to shill for hillary. I remember when W mentioned who he'd like to win in the Australian election (Howard vs Beazley I think) and it was treated as a hosed up thing that a foreign head of state would express any opinion on another country's democratic process. They went hog wild this time and no one said poo poo about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
Hacking is a great word, like terrorism or hope and change.

• Locked thread