Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm loving the fact that the Blackhawks got shut out at home twice in a row by Nashville of all teams

just fuckin' lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Lol gently caress the Hawks

Hockey is good this year

go blues

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
update: hockey still good

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Ugh if the Blues weren't taking so many loving penalties this would be a 1-1 game right now

Still not getting shut out in game one (looking at you, Chicago :getin: )

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hockey was hell but also still decently okay tonight minus the refs and a dumbass pokecheck decision by Allen.

Blues are awesome and cool and good and can win this series if they don't poo poo the bed with the lights on

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
This ain't the cup boyo just the second round

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
hockey refs are trash

hockey is not so good right now

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hockey update: refs still poo poo

Hockey good regardless

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hockey is bad and dumb and Nashville is a shithole with terrible people, terrible history, a poo poo music scene, and the worst food.

Go Oilers/Ducks/Sens/Pens/Rangers

gently caress the Caps though. I'm not having another Brett Hull situation with T.J. "what do you mean I have to play after the regular season" fuckin' Oshie

at least Chicago got poo poo on

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Syrian Lannister posted:

gently caress off Nashville

5 goals in 12 shots eat a dick Rinne

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hockey update: gently caress the Preds.

The Pittsburgh Penguins are going to win the Stanley Cup

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The Pittsburgh Penguins have won the Stanley Cup.

Eat all kinds of dicks, Nashville. Even the BBQ sucks there.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
juice going off about lunchables was fuckin' fantastic

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm just an STL sports fan quietly living in a college town close to Chicago, hoping the Cubs implode

also gently caress the 'hawks

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

DoktorLoken posted:

Cubs fans are insufferable. It was way more fun when they were perpetual losers and people just went to games to hang out and get drunk on cheap beer + hot dogs. Now it's a fanbase of probably 75% suburbanites from Naperville or whatever who only come to the city to act dumb. Although I suppose I'd say the same thing about a lot of Brewers fans up here since I've spoken with some who are legitimately terrified that they're going to get shot if they set foot in Milwaukee outside of going to games.

lol brewers fans

But seriously there's been a shift in the last few years and I don't know where it started, but the sheer amount of fuckin assholes that are Chicago sports fans are running my sportsmanship thin.

I miss how it was when I was growing up, when I didn't feel like a shitheel if I rooted for Chicago teams sometimes

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I feel like it gets worse the closer to the city you are, and by how long someone's been a fan. I live with a Hawks fan that used to watch back in the Hawkvision days, and he's chill as poo poo and great to watch rivalry games with.

The other guys I know start throwing poo poo when the Hawks lose while screaming "Bullshit!" like a 'roided out sitcom football dad, but they've only been watching since 2010, and I see Cubs fans doing the same poo poo now. Or they're my girlfriend's father who gets that tribal about literally everything.

Sox fans are the chillest Chicago fans and are totes okay in my book

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Cubs are dead and I've never been happier

Go literally anyone else

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Wrigley sucks since the remodel

Edit: "ooh the ivy wall that I say is beautiful but only talk about if someone on the opposing team wrecks their poo poo and then I'm cackling while I go on about it because like the majority of cubs fans I'm a piece of poo poo human being barely capable of conscious thought and with a complete lack of empathy, also what's this thing called "sportsmanship"?"

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The Blues have continued being awesome and are currently having the best beginning to a season in franchise history.

I want to get my hopes up so bad :ohdear:

Edit: I mean going to a shootout against Arizona ain't the best thing ever but a win's a win

Professor Bling fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Nov 10, 2017

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
soft footballs

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

A Bad Poster posted:

I swear to god that if the Blues don't make the playoffs I won't even watch. There's no one in the running worth rooting for, just a bunch of teams worth rooting against. I guess maybe the Capitols so that Oshie and Ovechkin finally get the Cup?

:agreed:

Also if the Blues don't make the playoffs I'll be incredibly pissed because that will mark the worst fuckin' season-ending choke in recent memory.

I still get mad remembering that this was the best start to a season in franchise history right up until, like usual, STL poo poo the bed.

At least Chicago's doing a hell of a lot worse, so I have that consolation.

Edit: three games left, w/ one against the Avs and two against Chicago.

If the loving 'Hawks knock the Blues out of playoff contention I'm going to strangle someone

Professor Bling fucked around with this message at 11:32 on Apr 3, 2018

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Gerblederp posted:

Still not sure why you guys gave us Stastny.

Blues front office is dumb and at the time it looked like we were out of the playoffs, so they went with the "rebuild" strat.

Which ended up hosed because we started winning games again

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Syrian Lannister posted:

Kinda hoping for a Knights Preds Cup this year

no gently caress you no new teams win cups before stl

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
thank gently caress I'm bald because being a fan of stl sports would have me pulling all my fuckin' hair out right now

cards fuckin' blew it tonight, and that was before the umps went blind

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The cardinals have entered blues hockey mode and boys, it sucks

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
loving Dodgers had to win their game and thus eliminate the Cards from the postseason

My only joy now will be if we can force the Cubs into the wildcard and then the Dodgers beat them, knocking them out of the playoffs too

Because gently caress Chicago sports in all forms except for the Sox

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
lol get hosed chicago

go blues

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
ugh goddamnit

loving saint louis, man

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Seabrook just got fuckin' trucked by Maroon in this Blues/Hawks game and I'm so happy about it

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Okay so Chicago just tossed Coach Q under the bus so Bowman could save his own rear end

I'm fervently hoping that the Blues shitcan Yeo and bring Q back to STL. Mainly because he was ours first, damnit, and we've got a stacked roster that just isn't fuckin' performing for poo poo, and it's most likely a coaching issue (because Yeo is a poo poo coach).

By god it's off season drama at the beginning of the season, I fuckin love it

Fuckin hockey, man

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Holy poo poo the Blues came out on the ice tonight and were a completely different team

Gimme more of that beat 'em up goon poo poo, I loved it

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
gently caress Brady and gently caress the patriots and gently caress the rams

-sincerely, a dude that gives too many shits

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
gently caress that.

Go Blues.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Holy poo poo this Blues-Stars game 7

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
loving amazing

That was the best way that game could have ended

Fuckin' 2011 World Series all over again, but in hockey

Eat poo poo, Dallas

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
how many fuckin' games and series are the NHL refs gonna fuckin hand to the sharks?

that was some absolute bullshit

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Yesssssss

gently caress the Sharks, gently caress the Stars, gently caress the Jets, and by god let St. Louis gently caress the Bruins

It's a rematch 49 years in the making

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I don't know how much I'm enjoying this whole "Stanley Cup: Purge Edition" thing going on

I might actually have a heart attack Wednesday.

Reckless optimism: the Blues are undefeated in SCF Game 7s no don't look up the Blues playoff history

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Only registered members can see post attachments!