Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
The fix is in Seahawks cheat!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Im trying to think of a hit in realtime ive ever seen than the on that Matt Moore just took. Ive got a couple crossing routes in mind but I cant picture the names and faces. Welker maybe?

Reggie Bush vs the eagles like 4 years ago on some type of bubble screen or flare iirc

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Natural talent like that means he's gonna develop some bad habits.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
I have a loving grand riding on whether devonta freeman gets another 29 yards tonight

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Drew Brees GOAT

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
gently caress the Panthers McCafferty and Cam Newton for sucking, being productive and sucking respectively

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Dallas revenge game is gonna be sweet because the whole city of New Orleans has a hard on for em

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
The cowardly rams are going to get crushed by the United States Football Patriots, care of fuckboy Tom Brady and a big bag of water trash.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Kill kill kill kill the white man - thank you

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

colachute posted:

Drew Brees is a piece of poo poo too, hth

But drat that boy can chuck that pigskin!

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
How about them loving saints

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
lol patriots are taping team's calls again

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
I was so focused on watching other people's old quarterback fail that I didnt see my own old quarterback failing until it was too late

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Feeling like there might be a first half comeback

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

BigDave posted:

The Vikings fan in me wants the Packers to get the beating they so richly deserve.

But I still hate the Niners for beating us.

I'm rooting for a national emergency that cancels the Super Bowl, that way nobody wins.

That's crazy I actually hate all the teams you mentioned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
So he paid the $4000 he owed and had to retrieve his own property because they wanted an extra $860? This article sucks at describing a coherent narrative.

Found some other articles. Sounds like exactly what I thought, AB paid the cost for the delivery, but the driver refused to unload anything without him first paying $860 for a paint chip caused by him throwing a rock. Sounds like everyone involved loving sucks.

Kawasaki Nun fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Jan 23, 2020