Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

I look forward to a mini-Mcgloin'ing over the coming weeks.

Dude has been through some bullshit, as long as he can duck the interceptions the Raiders gonna be just fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Steelers are skull-loving the Dolphins on national TV right now.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Im trying to think of a hit in realtime ive ever seen than the on that Matt Moore just took. Ive got a couple crossing routes in mind but I cant picture the names and faces. Welker maybe?

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

LIVE LOOK AT STEELERS GAME PLAN MEETING:

Tomlin: "Do whatever you want on the first drive, but if the rest of the game is not you handing the ball off to Lev Bell 45 times, I am going to murder your family, Todd."

e:

Found the hit in my minds eye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxYnGOMwceg

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Sorry Seahawks fans. While I understand being a Steelers fan and being a Seahawks fans is basically duplicitous and lovely, I lived too long in Western Washington to not have affinities for both teams.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

:hfive:

Also, skipping the Packers game to burn through Stranger Things seems like the right call.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Flikken posted:

Browns did good tonight.

I woke up this morning to something resembling competence from the Browns front office. Dunno how I feel about that.

Pretty okay with TJ Watt. Good fit for the defense.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Saw -650 already. Easiest 15 cents on the dollar you'll ever make.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

I'm from Western PA and a Penn State alum and had basically given up on football because of Roethlisbergers dickbag antics and the fact my university is a shitshow and Saquon Barkley like kind of makes me care a little about football again gently caress

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

God damnit....I was really looking forward to getting stomped by Bama 56-0

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Bonus points, Gruden kid was sitting right next to him.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

I've watched that Steelers/Patriots game for 15 years. I called every plot point of that with 4 minutes left the game and laughed my rear end off when they gave Brady the ball back with 2:06.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Mr. Nice! posted:

I’m just not watching the superbowl this year.

Pro Tip: Find an activity that would otherwise be swamped by bros, do that instead.

I've gone to Troegs a couple of times during 1PM games and the place is a bro-free. Its like a library with beer. (e: Troegs doesn't have TVs)

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

No link but Urban Meyer is totally going to get fired in the next 7 days. Too many links to put all of the details down but basically Brett McMurphy set him on fire and his last contract has a bunch of specific language about these matters.

E: McMurphy not Mchenry

SquirrelyPSU fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Aug 1, 2018

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Tried YouTube TV today to watch some random football, just like I've tried Sling and the others in the past with the same problems. Can't go 15 seconds without hitching up, and if I can get the same quality from an HD stream off Reddit, why the hell would I pay 40$ a month for the privilege? I may try some of the nonsports stuff (IE morning news, although all of the local stations already stream their broadcasts) this week to see if I get value out of it, but I already cancelled the trial.

e: I had to drop it down to 240 to get no stoppages. Its like RealMedia.

2e: Maybe small sample size? Fox stream was crap but ABC is great. More data to come.

SquirrelyPSU fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Sep 9, 2018

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Jfc

e: Day 2: It appears that my YouTubeTV issues are specifically Fox related. Watching Carolina/Dallas and its hitching, mostly during commercials. I watched the Pittsburgh clusterfuck with stunning HD clarity.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

*wakes up*

Oh wow I guess I fell asleep during Bears Packers let's just check the scores I'm sure I didn't miss anything.....HE DID WHAT!?

I still don't believe what I watched.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Dallas starting fast, but hear me now Saquon Barkley is going to gently caress the NFL up

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

I apologize NFL, but Tiger tees off at 2.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Tiger back!!!

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Fitzpatrick gifted the Steelers a W last night, allowing this dumpster fire train wreck to simmer before it comes to full boil for another week.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Mr. Nice! posted:

Only one int was actually his fault. Bucs receivers couldn’t catch poo poo last night and their defense was hot loving garbage.

I’m not saying Fitz is the best QB out there, but he got zero protection for half the game and had almost no defensive support to speak of at all.

I'm mostly projecting as a Steelers person-who-hates-the-Steelers-slightly-less-than-everyone-else.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Phanatic v. Gritty gonna be on pay-per-view or nah

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

I now know how Seahawks fans feel about the goal line in the Super Bowl. What a stupid loving playcall to end the game.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

The middle finger was fantastic. NFL gonna fine Thomas too I bet :lol:

Surely going to help labor relations.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Is it me or has Zeke developed a penchant for pies.....

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

You are a pitcher. You do not have a pitcher's physique. You hit your first home run in the Major Leagues at 41. That was the greatest thing to wake up to. "HE DID WHAT?"

Like Bartolo going 1-2 with a BB would be a great night.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

I'm usually very much Team gently caress Ohio, but I'm gonna put that to the side for the day to just tip my cap to the community of West Lafeyette for doing a kid a solid on his way out. That stuff on Gameday yesterday was gutwrenching.

PS: (goooo Coogs!)
PPS: Woke up to the Scuffle at Staples. The breakdown of that fight was hilarious. Also a bunch of people mad for Lebron grabbing Chris Paul over Rondo.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Watching the Mahomes/Reid 3 ring circus for the first time. drat.

Also Burfict is the dirtiest sonofabitch.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Super happy that UVA lost to Pitt because it saved me like 400 bucks if I want to stay in Charlottesvile next weekend.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

*is halftime for afternoon games, looks up, realizes it has been dark for two hours*

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

I've watched James Franklin for the entirety of his time at Penn State and his body language is validating the USC rumors. Like Obrien, it's probably a good idea for him to punch out while his stock is high.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

I hate the Denver Broncos.......so much.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Packers fired McCarthy. Odds that Green Bay and Rodgers hand pick a successor collectively?

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Read it this morning and just dang

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Brady gonna Brady, but I literally just hand wave the first three and a half quarters away and just tell myself "I mean, I know it's going to be back breaking, I just don't know how yet" and I am NEVER disappointed.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Brady gonna Brady, but I literally just hand wave the first three and a half quarters away and just tell myself "I mean, I know it's going to be back breaking, I just don't know how yet" and I am NEVER disappointed.

MORGAN BURNETT IS TOM BRADY'S HORCRUX

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Wait I saw they won what happened

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Dallas starting fast, but hear me now Saquon Barkley is going to gently caress the NFL up

A reminder that the NYG offensive line is the dumpsteriest of dumpster fires and he just crossed 2k yards from scrimmage.

Also Steelers going to lose to Cincy and miss the playoffs and that's fine. They need to clean house. And not the coach surprisingly. I legit think they might trade Antonio Brown.

SquirrelyPSU fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Dec 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

*grabs popcorn and waits for Steelers off-season fireworks to begin*