Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

shim make diggscatch.gif the background here. shame TFF into doing it also.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Gronk and Johnny football together...how long until one of them ODs in Patriot Place (and Bill is suddenly VERY glad guererro is still around to blame for it).

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Mets are 11-1

Suck it everyone else ever in the MLB

A good sports take.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Shazier giving Pittsburgh pick is pretty great.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Brady gonna take 8 games off he can't bring Alex magic milkshakes gurrero with him on a plane.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Kyle Orton deadbeat dadding the bills will never not be funny.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Literally anyone but Tom Brady GOAT.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Get ready for the Krafts to release the science report in context. A seventy page rebuttal of a child's science fair project.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

i could watch chart party all day every day.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Bob Emergency pt. 2 out today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcGamPqUIxI

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

running up the green monster to watch a couple innings every day was probably the coolest thing i did while working at Fenway sooooo...i'll allow it.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

SquirrelyPSU posted:

God daaaaaaaaaamnit why did they have to put PSU 4th in the initial CFP poll. They should be 7th.

And yes, this is because I believe OSU is going to get one of those Turbo Xbox Controllers and truck-stick the team into the ground.

Penn State gonna lose to the gophers this week so I don't think you gotta worry.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

colachute posted:

Gophers getting a natty

Never getting gameday tho.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

The University of Minnesota Golden Gophers are 9-0 for the first time since 1904. Now just to beat hawky and Bucky and we might be off to the Rose Bowl for the first time in 50 years.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

SquirrelyPSU posted:

I wasn't ducking this by the way. I was driving to my parents place during the game, just wanted to give you props on the predicition.

I repeat, Ohio State is going to paste PSU today.

e: Last time I felt this strong about a game, it was 2001 Miami v. Nebraska after getting the privilege of watching The U in person that year.

I didn't think you were. I'm just hoping the gophers finish the job against Wisconsin next week..keep the axe. Go to the rose bowl for once in my life.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

:krad:

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Godholio posted:

As a scoring play, wasn't it automatically reviewed?

Can't review a scoring play where the dude didn't score according to the refs.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

So, uh, anyone else catch the black rifle coffee company "SS blend" ads?

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Naked Bear posted:

Aaron Judge: six dingers in five games.

yeah but half of those were against the Red Sox who are barely a AA rotation at this point.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

https://twitter.com/JetPackGalileo/status/1328101703305097217

People panned the refs for throwing a flag on this play. Drew Brees suffered multiple fractured ribs and a collapsed lung from it, though, and will be out injured for a while.

Uh maybe he shouldn't have eaten so many nightshades.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

I dunno the way the gopher offense had been ticking right along...lol nah yeah that was a garbage call.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Cleveland willing a scoragami game in the playoffs. That's a winagami.