Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

raditts posted:

So, uh, this season premiere of Always Sunny...
I haven't watched this show in a couple of seasons, has it been "body switching musical episode" level bizarre for a while or is this a recent thing?

I want to say it's not that much of a stretch but it's still pretty loving weird.

Man Seeking Woman premiere was better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Norwegian Rudo posted:

One story I remember about Dan Harmon is at some kind of wrap-party or whatever, he gave a speech all about what an rear end in a top hat Chevy was, in front of Chevy's family. While true, saying that poo poo in front of his family says a hell of a lot about what kind of person you are

Honest?

:v:

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
the final scene is a dying steve jobs holding a snow globe

• Locked thread